What trick are you working on?

good. It’s actually not that difficult once you get it all in your head. It might be frustrating cause there are quite a few steps and basically get screwed if you don’t get through to the end. You’ll get it. And as for the not learning a new trick in a while, I believe you’ve been making your own tricks trick? so you can’t say you haven’t been making progress.

Revolutions and Shockwave

Yeah, but for some reason I still feel I am falling behind. Hopefully I can push myself to learn ladder escape with you guys. Its always fun learning something with a group of friends.

yeah. I feel you. I was learning all the tricks you and angry we’re learning.

I don’t know yet… Any suggestions?

sleeper.

Just learned ladder escape. Anyone got a suggestion for my next trick? I wanna learn some more combos with slack and whips in it.

I’ve just landed my first reverse brentstoles. Just need to smooth it out. I’m also working on Lassos

Giving Ladder Escape a break and going back on my own with some stuff. Lately I’ve been interested in chopstick-type moves as I’ve seen even basic maneuvers look really good. Nothing fancy yet but messing around here.

don’t think i can ever find a way to pick the tower out in reasonably short time

Just posting so I can be the 1000th post. I perfected my reverse Brent stole today also.

Check the number… Got my double or nothing whip once or twice today, looks really cool.

What whip is that? Sounds cool. I need new ways to double or nothing.

My phone says 1000. How many posts can you see?

My phone says your first post is number 999, and mine is 1000. Mabye we’re BOTH 1000!!! 1000ception…

hes 999. You’re the 1000th customer winner!

Oooooooohh what do I get?! I know! I’ll print this, frame it, and hang it. Then cut it in half and send the other to him. Because I’m nice. Just kidding. I don’t wanna look bad. :-X

Finally decided to work on GT revolutions. Got the revolutions down but having trouble getting into the GT cleanly

Cabin tutorials-barbecue sliders

I’m so gutted…

Working on this

any type of speed combo