What trick are you working on?

Finger Spins! Been practicing them on numerous yoyos in my collection and getting better.

Blind-foil??!?

Not sure what you want to call this (Not the Triangle Dropping), the move in which I’m hopping from a Triangle right to a wrist mount, having to drop the yoyo through a small triangle that’s formed in my TH

Basically I’ve just been stringing things together that I already know. But I’m due to work on a new trick. Anyone want to pick one for me?

…wait, Instagram URLS used to work, must be doing something wrong now?

ladder escape

im trying to do this trick called getting gud…

I spent most of yesterday learning and polishing “And Whut” and have really been enjoying this sequence! ;D

Sounds like a plan!

This weird double or nothing whip/slack thing that I have no clue what I’m trying to do with it. Maybe I’ll upload something from Instagram, dunno how though.

good. I’ll learn it too. I’ve been slacking lately.

0:16 - 0:19

Same, trying to dodge the dreaded rut but haven’t pushed myself to pick up anything new. Ladder Escape looks like it has some good elements for down the road I decide to rip the trick apart and see what I come up with.

Decided to try ladder escape out today. Not too bad. Got it all down now and at a quick pace. Only slow down towards the end right before the GT.

Taking baby steps here (really, I got side tracked and played Mortal Kombat X that I just purchased) and working on the ladder mount. Trying to get this as smooth as possible before I hit the next step.

Few things to note:
1-Can’t go wrong with that knuckle graze and 2-I’m pretty sure I should untwist that segment that’s wrapped around my NTH thumb.

i caught that graze. And leave the wrap. that’s normal and won’t be a problem.

Ha, “slacking…”

No :stuck_out_tongue:

I literally have been slacking…was trying a few different slack-based moves…and also slacking, as in playing Xbox :slight_smile:

why no?

That’s a yoyo pun :stuck_out_tongue:

ah. Gotcha. Well, jokes on you cause I indeed have been slacking.

Decided to film ladder escape. Meant to record it last night but I just couldn’t get it down. Getting into that GT smoothly is so difficult for me for some reason. Still working on it.
https://instagram.com/p/-cq7PVTdHU/

Lord of the flies :stuck_out_tongue: