What trick are you working on?

Noticed a few of you have been practicing Kamikaze so I thought id give it a go. Was at work so didn’t really get to practice too much but learned it and can get through it slowly for now. Magic drop makes me take my time. But doing this with the correct kamikaze mount. So time to perfect it.

Funny how I put certain tricks(kamikaze mount, magic drop) on hold, to later find out I can do them automatically.

I’m actually getting close to landing the kamikaze trick all the way through consistently. I put it on youtube. link up above in an recent post.

me too. got it down at chill speeds at the moment. Working on fast play. Magic drop seems so much easier in this trick that doing it alone for some reason.

Ciccopolenti

1 Like

Same here, almost got this one. I think it’s a lot harder than it looks. For some reason I have a hard time getting my hand in the suicide. Can get through it when I can land that part.

Ah, I can generally get the suicide, it’s catching the wrap around slack that gets me. We’ll get there, good luck!

and what.

Got everything down high speed except the jump rope :frowning:

Took a few days. But I finally landed a kamikaze!

Once I got the magic drop down in the middle of the trick, I was able to get the rest. I kept missing the dismount out of the one and a half mount to side mount. Lol. The easiest part right! Lol

But I got it :smiley:

Nice job man!! Took me about a week as well. Now I’m not sure what to learn.

Lol. Thanks!

Let’s go for a Spirit Bomb next. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I already have spirit bomb, let me know if you need any help at all with it.

Sounds good, thanks!

I started it and then stopped. I will go at it again and reach out if I get jammed.

Oh man…Spirit Bomb…that was…(as in not anymore!) the trick that baffled me, a very tech-based trick. Fortunately the trick is no problem now. The hardest parts was doing those Kwijibo-like hops, I literally had to watch multiple different tutorials, POVs, and study it frame by frame to see what was happening.

I was working on Kamikaze but right now that trick’s becoming a little stale and frustrating…so I’m putting that to rest for now and working on my own trick/combo/whatever you want to call it. It doesn’t have a name yet and I don’t want to reveal too much of it yet, would rather show it off once I get everything sorted out. Let’s just say there’s a mix of tech and flow, and a tricky maneuver I discovered almost by accident.

I honestly never had trouble with kamikaze. Most times I do not learn a trick because I can not understand the tutorial

me too. Kamikaze came easily to me as well as spirit bomb. It pays to learn all your basics so it seems. Def made a lot of the tricks I learned cake walks. Really loving matreshka. Got the whole trick real smooth and decent speed. Dropping the yoyo to a trapeze is the only part I’m not consistent on

Lately I have been working on my tricks and turning them into combos for SEC this weekend. Now I am practicing my freestyle.

And Whut is what I’m trying to learn. Going to be a great week practicing it.

I can get smoothly though And Whut up to that jump rope hop (part 3). I need to watch part 3 again and pick back up on this.

A few week old video of where I sit with And Whut, hasn’t progressed since as I began focusing on other tricks and elements.

My own trick that starts with yukki slack I don’t quite have a name yet though…

Spirit Bomb is next on my list.