What trick are you working on?

Whit buddah :wink:

New combo with some upside-down tower swag.

I finally landed horizontal fingerspin bind once today, but Im still working on it… I’m quite a slow learner.

Candy Rain!!!

takeshis double trapeze suicide to cross arm slack

the elbow in the bind-trappeze part of hipnity by THRYO you should like at some of they’re tutorials they’re pretty cool :smiley:

Dreams catcher by Alexis JV

TDT

…?

Just cant get the stupid slack to wrap twice for yuukified poutine bucket. >:(

I’m playing around with some chopsticks but after a while my callouses are not cooperating :-\

Me too! I’m messing around with Andy’s chopsticks trick.

I’m trying to learn this

I’m having trouble when he hops the yoyo to the middle finger. Can someone help me?

Trying to learn Sanchez202/Alex Gallimore’s rejection to tower trick.

I already play with the string connected to the same place sometimes so that isn’t too weird. I already play sidestyle from a front throw sometimes as well so that also isn’t too foreign either. What I really do find weird is watching him throw right handed (geometry effects in VLC media player). Watching my own recordings left handed is equally odd.

I’m trying to figure out boingy boing any suggests im how to make this truck easyier to learn ?

I haven’t learned a new trick for a looooong time now. I’m just working on stringing them together or adding/mixing elements of each into some combo. IDC about looks I just want to feel confident when doing longer sets of tricks.

I’ve been happy with Cold Fusion with a Buddha’s revenge slipped in -> Rewind but doing some slacky stuff w/ the trapeze and trapeze brother mount -> finishing up with either Gerbil or Kwijibo. It’s just a matter of getting it smooth. Then, I’ll try to have a suicide or eli hop incorporated somewhere.

Yes.

1. Do NOT do the “get into position with the strings vertical, and then start doing the up and down motion” technique.

2. DO the “get into split bottom mount, and then just flippin’ go for it, creating the vertical formation and starting a confident boing all at once” technique. :wink:

I know. Not very clever names. :wink:

But seriously, this trick is based on momentum. The small boings still require skill to actually get started and bring up to speed. I had WAY more success by just going for broke.

Also:

1. No matter how you get “started”, don’t be afraid to do a vigorous boinging motion. You will mess up a LOT, but along the way you will start to understand why the throwhand goes up and down.

I need to make a boingy tutorial. :wink: This stuff is hard to explain in words.

Thanks for the help

I’ve been throwing a yoyo for a bout 2 weeks now. I’m working on getting a more consistent throw, binds, and man on the flying trapeze.

I can’t believe how much I improved once I replaced my Duncan Imperial with a YYF Speed Dial.

Lotus Bloom