Any Car guys? Post what you have/What you like.

I love cars even though I’m only twelve so I obviously don’t have experience like some of you older guys. I’ve driven quads, dirtbikes, UTV’s, jet skis, you name it. When I’m old enough the car I’ll probably get will be a kia soul (Not my perfect choice…) or something around that price (15k). My dream car is a WRX STI, I don’t dream too big lol…

Driving the E55 that is electronically limited to 155 mph… :frowning:
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/7398/su2x.jpg

The gixxer is electronically limited to 186mph… :frowning: But it will only hold the front wheel up to 140mph or so, so I guess it’s ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not about how fast the car is, but rather how it makes you feel when you redline the first couple (or first three!) gears. You don’t have to be going fast to feel the performance, and it doesn’t need to be anything exotic. I’ve been there. I’ve done that. So don’t chase a $60-100k sports car dream because you’ll regret spending so much money (unless you’re a dentist and can afford it). Even a twenty-three-year-old tuned-up Olds Quad 4 car can be a lot of fun. If you insist, though, consider a used Honda S2000 with nice exhaust and just let it wind up. Affordable, reliable, sporty, and fun! Ditto with any of the recent Japanese sport-compacts. The problem with big-power V8 is that they can be heard for miles when you get on it, and they attract too much attention sometimes.

Saw my dream car last month. A black 1965 Split Window Corvette. It was absolutely amazing. Also so a 54 Corvette(first one) at a car show. That car show had everything imaginable :smiley:

Just got some new parts for my supra :), original turbo spoiler and some new wheels and tread.

I love Zs! My next car will either be a 350z or wrx

Right now I drive a 99 miata, recently put in a roll bar. I have a lot of mods planned for it (eventually I’m going to turn it into a full time track car). For now though it’s my DD
Also I’m taking classes on engines, suspension and brakes, and dyno tuning.

I had more fun in my vpolkswagopn sirocco wolfsburg edition driving the windy country roads of new england than I did the day I met my friend wityh his testarossa (this was the 80s). There is no where to drive a high performance car like that, but the VW was playful and sporty and FUN to drive.

This is why I think I have moved on to jet skis and airplanes. :wink:

Dude, Dynikus, put a 5.0 mustang motor in that miata. Look on YouTube, type in “Monster Miata”. Tey are insane!!!

My brother’s friend is selling me his BMW E46 [03 325i] for $2000. For a still new car, that’s quite a steal. I’m gonna check it out this weekend to see if I even wanna buy it.
Even though I want a much older BMW [1989 E30], if the E46 looks amazing and drives well, it might as well be a car I’m gonna mess with.

Eh, not really my thing. I know guys that have done LS swaps, but I’m not a fan of american v8s. some time down the road I’ll either put in a rb26dett, or 13btt.

I’m not much of a car person, but I washed mine a few days ago and took a pic for Instagram. I was in a 12 year old car for awhile, and decided to go with something new, but simple, that won’t be braking down all the time.

I only care about three things:

1. The color;
  2. Leather seats; and
  3. A good sound system.

Otherwise, I’m not too picky, and just want something dependable for work. We get a lot of snow here in the winter, and I got around great last winter. It surprised me.

Manual '98 Nissan Frontier. For the awesome price of $1500!!

I’m in the market for a new car right now. Drove a VW GTI a while back. It’s been hybrids and trucks since then. I’m tired of not having a fun car to drive so I’m looking at the new Mustang GT, Challenger Scat Pack and 2016 Camaro SS. I’ve got a 71 Plymouth V8 in amazing condition but I’m going to have to sell it. Not a big enough garage to keep it.

Test drove them all (15 Camaro since the 16 isn’t out yet). I liked the Camaro best.

Not really into cars, but I have a 1994 Saturn SL1 with that sexy 4 cylinder engine and automatic seat belts and manual windows. It’s quite the lady killer. Also I enjoy the car because we were born in the same year. :slight_smile:

I’ve decided to keep my Plymouth and finish turning it into a muscle car. Will try to find a picture of a similar one. It’s such a fun car. I can’t let it go. Driveway space be darned.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/EasyTrapezey/Mobile%20Uploads/245EAC63-214F-4D59-9568-0FA04EE9AF10.png_zpsmohziiew.jpeg

I drive a 2004 Acura TSX 6 speed manual. It’s okay.

Old School here, 86 S10 Blaze. I got it rather cheap when I started college, runs great to this day and gets me where I need to go.

Got myself a mustang about 3 months ago.

I get my license in February. Super stoked to get a car - but my parents don’t understand the hobby. I better save up a ton of money so I can live my dream before these flying cars come around.

Meanwhile I ride to school in my friends BMW 2006 325i in an uncommon Quartz Metallic Blue color.

Just got a 2016 Limited Subaru BRZ in Pearl White for Christmas ;D