Any Car guys? Post what you have/What you like.

The Skyline GT-R, based on the Skyline range, was the predecessor to the GT-R. He may have been referring to that, otherwise the Skyline is under the Infiniti badge these days.

I bet getting that thing to put 600 to the wheels was super easy. Must’ve been as simple as going Stage 2. Jealous, over here!

The Skyline GT-R is the model that came out before the Nissan GT-R came out. God Bless - Moefv

Is it a Mark IV? If so, then yes, an evo seems like a perfect upgrade. (Save some money for mods too ;))

No such thing as skyline GTR. There were skyline GT-R32, Gt-R34…etc. The Nissan GTR came out in both the US and Japan. There is a GTR spec but not a skyline gtr.

Yes just Cobb access port tuning and exhaust plus mild motor mods. The exhaust costs were high though. Every major car tuning shop and performance parts shops all jumped on the GTR bandwagon to make money and set records. The car is insane! My dream car was a Porsche 911 TT as a child and could have bought a used turbo s or a new gtr and went with the gtr. Porsche and gtr are neck and neck performance wise but haven’t driven the top Porsche models so can’t speak on handling.

Currently torn between an AE86 or E30.
I love old school cars, so I want either one of those cars. But the only issue is that it’s hard to find an eight-six around. Especially in good condition. People are selling their 86 for a few thousand even though it’s pretty much crappy. *sigh.

I just checked this thread. Haven’t looked in awhile. I thought it wouldn’t take off! haha.
Here is my 1971 Nova. I’m still working on it until I drive…I decided I am going to primer it black and also primer the bumper black. Maybe a 4" cowl hood.

I’m only 15. I’ve had this car for 3 months. Factory A/C car. Little 307 under the hood but I plan on a 383 on nitrous within a year or so. It started off as this:

Spotted a Jaguar E-type yesterday. Never seen one before in person. Stunning looks!

I’m into drag racing. I took time off to see my S10 conversion through to completion. It’s a 2003 S10 back-half, BBC 14:1, four-link, 4.56 rear gear with full spool, full cage NHRA Certified to 8.50sec. I plan to get it on the track in a couple weeks. The engine is rated at 875hp (forgot the torque but about 720tq).

Here’s a pic without the big scoop or hood and another of my and one of the rear tires.

east coast or west coast? You need to run in NMCA if you can. That’s what my dad and I (will) race in. My dad runs in true street.
here is his nova:

He’s packing a 598 on nitrous. Its been 7.93 at 170. And its street legal ;D

drag racing is an addiction. its in my blood. not to sound cheesy but it is.

@seasterl what cubic inch?

Just sharing another video of my dads car. this is an 1/8 mile pass. I think its the fastest we’ve gone in the 1/8. We are now currently building a 69 Nova, it’ll have a turbo ls motor. Just a street car for my mom. My nova pictured a few posts ago. And a BBC with an F3 Procharger.

I am a Z Car fan, I love the handling of the 240z.

It’s a 525cid (4.5" stroke). I burned a few hundred pounds of nitrous in my last car and got tired of it, so I don’t plan to spray this ride. I expect low to mid-nines which isn’t bad for a street-legal truck on DOT tires. I don’t want to be so fast I need a team of guys and a toy hauler and, well, more madness than needed. My goal is to get the four-link and timing dialed in at the track, get my license, and regularly load up and hit the track on my own or just a buddy with little hassle other than the expected routine maintenance. I’m tryibg to stay just below a chute and wheelie bars My friend tows hit mid-six-second outlaw around the southeast it’s a big deal. I plan to just race this at Orlando and Palm Beach.

I love cars even though I’m only twelve so I obviously don’t have experience like some of you older guys. I’ve driven quads, dirtbikes, UTV’s, jet skis, you name it. When I’m old enough the car I’ll probably get will be a kia soul (Not my perfect choice…) or something around that price (15k). My dream car is a WRX STI, I don’t dream too big lol…

Driving the E55 that is electronically limited to 155 mph… :frowning:
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/7398/su2x.jpg

The gixxer is electronically limited to 186mph… :frowning: But it will only hold the front wheel up to 140mph or so, so I guess it’s ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not about how fast the car is, but rather how it makes you feel when you redline the first couple (or first three!) gears. You don’t have to be going fast to feel the performance, and it doesn’t need to be anything exotic. I’ve been there. I’ve done that. So don’t chase a $60-100k sports car dream because you’ll regret spending so much money (unless you’re a dentist and can afford it). Even a twenty-three-year-old tuned-up Olds Quad 4 car can be a lot of fun. If you insist, though, consider a used Honda S2000 with nice exhaust and just let it wind up. Affordable, reliable, sporty, and fun! Ditto with any of the recent Japanese sport-compacts. The problem with big-power V8 is that they can be heard for miles when you get on it, and they attract too much attention sometimes.

Saw my dream car last month. A black 1965 Split Window Corvette. It was absolutely amazing. Also so a 54 Corvette(first one) at a car show. That car show had everything imaginable :smiley:

Just got some new parts for my supra :), original turbo spoiler and some new wheels and tread.