Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

XD

But I’m in California, and it’s really dry. And we are in a drought. Lol.

i know you guys have been in a drought forever!

Coming back to this thread after a long time (if I ever was here before). I’ve finally finished my first really good piece of software and I’m thinking of selling it on Steam! It’s software for easily writing Gamebooks (Choose Your Own Adventures). I might start a small kickstarter project soon to help me fund bug testers. Wish me luck!

Good Luck.

1 Like

Yeah I hope so too that sounds awesome! Let us know when it’s out!

Well this thread hsn’t been bumped in decades(Exaggeration)

What are you guys up to?

Junior year starts for me today. Give me another year, and I won’t be able to post here :cry:

Thats too bad

Sophomore year started today and my mom has a new job from 8 to 5 so I now they rely on me more for making dinners I also had to buy a new backpack as well cause my old one, got well old. Anyways I’m exhausted now and have to walk my dog soon.

I start on Sept. 3rd…

I start the week after labor day.

I’m home schooled and my mom said “I don’t want to star school that early” So yea I’m happy about that.

I start the day after labour day.

dang that’s awesome!!!

It’s tiles like these that I forget how far away we all are from eachother. In NJ school year is pretty much beginning of September to middle/end of june.

Because it’s hotter where you are, you start school earlier, and probably end in May?

Same

nope in MD we end in early June but, from these past years we have had a ton of snow days so we tend to go to late june

Sooo, TA, do you have anything planned for the fall?

She probably has leaves falling down, the weather getting colder, and halloween planned for the fall.

already? It was 91 degrees
Today in MD…