Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

Hey legyoyo have you ever tried making holsters out of (yoyo) string?

Welcome Back Legyoyo I remember you from the great days of old

I have not, but I may or may not have some cool plans for the future that involves yoyostrings!

Well thanks! As we can tell from my shiny gray beard, the days of old we’re certainly great!

hey dude! Still yoyoing?

Barely >.< But i’ll whip it out on request, still got my old moves. Just haven’t learned anything in AGES

Bye everybody. Off to Mehico see you all in a week

Bye buddy, hope you find your dad

• Mr. Narwhal
2 Likes

aww that’s a shame, anyways maybe you’ll get back into it when the holster contest it done.

Yeah, learning new stuff is alwaays fun. I wish it was my go-to still. We’ll see!

I made 50 strings today.
I have a new line coming out soon.

Nice to hear Logi. I assemble 50+ shouts today. I’m going on hiatus from the internet for three days. Have fun!

So I hope everyone here knows about my competition. It’s a pretty easy way to get some free things if you wanna enter

I am working on starting a company, I just need to learn more and how to use CAD better. :-\

Its been awhile.

TSYC is still good, been helping with the elderly to get volunteer hours + cash for some work. Started a website that failed, or lets just say I didn’t have enough time to maintain it with school and all. Trying to higher a developer and borrow some money to make my dream website and get it going strong.

How is everybody in the entrepreneur world?

It has been forever.
Too much school.
Way too much school.

Congratulations on the holders sold at YYE Legyoyo. I know you’ve been considering that for awhile. They look good in the store. I think we’re all selling something here now. I’m hoping to see Amplified join us soon too. Things are on and poppin’.

I got a promotion at work, and I’m getting used to a new schedule. So, I’m getting back into the swing of things now. Life just got a lot easier. :wink:

Aloha! I don’t post here often anymore, but I’m still around. Things are going good. Working on a prototype, and a second run of shouts at the moment. Most colors from the first run will return, but there will be a few new looks.

Congrats on the promotion TA! Does it mean more yoyo time?

Thanks! It definitely means more “throw rich” in the future, and maybe a bit more yo-yo time when I get used to a new schedule.

I’m anxious to see some blasted Shouts, and the brand new release too. I’ll be looking forward to it. :wink:

Thank you! It’s great to see them up there! they did an excellent job portraying them

Throw rich till I die!