Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

I got my case and stuff yesterday! I love the case! It’s amazing! My brother dropped it already haha.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o you have a brother?

I’m glad to hear you guys got the stuff and are enjoying it. I’ll find a way to do that more often. All this yo-yo buying and BSTing results in extra stuff, and no better people to get the extra stuff than you guys.

And, thanks for the feedback on the 8 yo-yo case Logi. I’ll make a few more of them. I use one too, and have a few more I can make. I bought those cases for $12 each, so not really a bad deal for a small hard case. Just maybe $1 extra for the foam.

MAYBE.
DONT TELL ANYONE.

hey TA the foam 18 case is awesome as well just need to super glue the foam on cause it sometimes pops out also TA if you get one of the 2014 versions of the benchmarks i find the spikes much better for the yoyo cause or how the weight is placed on the yoyo, it makes it seem heavier when its actually lighter.

The only time I had a foam issue, is when I used the top and bottom holes at the same time. So, I only used 18 holes in the bottom, and never filled the top. I wouldn’t want my yo-yos sitting on top of each other anyway, so that worked best for me. That’s one of the reasons I prefer to make my own these days.

Thanks for the heads up about the Benchmarks. I haven’t tried the 2014 versions, and I’m not sure if I’ll check them out. I have the old set, and agree that the heavier side effects are better. :wink:

looks like i might be going to an entrepreneurship workshop in march for something called bizfest
http://www.ushccfoundation.org/programs/about-bizfest/
looks like i might be trying to pitch a yoyo company idea or possibly. Anyways now i have the idea of starting a yoyo company ever since my dad’s work has got a 3-d printer. Now all i need to do is find a 3-d modeling system. anyways now I’m kinda curious on what might come from if if i do go.

Hey Abby, I might be able to get you a yoyo CAD if you wanted something to print…
(tropicspinsconnections)

that would be awesome!

What do you think people are looking for more of a yoyo Holder or yoyo display case?

A display case. There are already a lot of different holders out there, but not as many display cases. Either way, only do it if you have something that can really stand out against whatever is already available

Agreed. There is very little avaliable in terms of displays for yoyo’s and I can understand why. Most use a simple shelf and that does seem adequate and cost effective. Also the most useful as it can be used for more than just yoyo’s. It’s been something I’ve been thinking about and have a few idea’s but there isn’t anything that I can come up with that seems outstanding. No point in making something no one will buy so it stays as a concept in my head for now.

Gonna bump this

How dare you!

not to disgust anyone, but in other news I’m pretty much back, haha. It’s been hard getting in the swing of things. I remember when yoyoexpert was the go-to, man. I miss it. I should probably throw more too, this blasted newfangled technology is corruptin’ us youth, ya Hear?

But I hope to come steadily back as time goes on, I miss making holsters!

Hey legyoyo have you ever tried making holsters out of (yoyo) string?

Welcome Back Legyoyo I remember you from the great days of old

I have not, but I may or may not have some cool plans for the future that involves yoyostrings!

Well thanks! As we can tell from my shiny gray beard, the days of old we’re certainly great!

hey dude! Still yoyoing?

Barely >.< But i’ll whip it out on request, still got my old moves. Just haven’t learned anything in AGES