Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

I’m pretty proud of Shen703 and Bcmaddog. Those guys have been really doing their thing. They were patient, and now…success! We always believed in them in here, I hope it helped too.

Tropic Spins Capricorn just dropped. Show your support!

yeah its fantasic they got it on YYE! this is bound to help them out!!! ;D

Yea that’s got to be good for buisness

Go Tropic Spins! Congrats guys

Thanks Guys! We are working on the Shipwreck right now, should be ready around Mid January. Will also HOPEFULLY be sold on YYE :slight_smile:

Sweet!.

Also the artwork for the capricorn looks sick

So this happened…

My cousins have an elf on the shelf. You know, you’re not supposed to touch him or he loses his magic

My cousin had his friend over (age 8) and touched him, not knowing what it was. Everyone was freaking out, but tHEN HE JUST STOPS AND SAYS : “ITS OKAY ITS OKAY IM JEWISH”

And that’s how I laughed for 37 hours straight.

Lol that’s funny!

:smiley:

And, I have to add, a big kudos to Andre Boulay for having the Capricorn here at YoyoExpert.

Things have to be just right to sell things in the retail market, and I know it’s a lot of work, but you guys definitely picked the right store.

See, there are a lot of adults who know you guys can do it! :wink:

Maybe we should do a Xmas giveaway in here to celebrate. It’s time to clean up my yo-yo stuff, and no better people to get the stuff than you guys. We’ll see if we can get the old crew back together and set a date.

Sounds like fun.

Agreed

Does 18 count as young?

No, go Away so I can win more stuff.

Jk.

Yes it does!
What are you making/selling/hoping to make/sell?

I am prototyping my companies first yoyo currently. We hope to specialize in high quality American made yoyos that don’t necessarily kill your wallet. Our goal is OD inspired, but our yoyos will be similar to very little on the market.

I probably should make a thread about this, but we still don’t have a logo. I want to make my best effort for our company to look well run. Starting an info thread without prerequisite features (high qaulity photos, logos, and website) would not be helpful to those I wish to share my passion with. (IMO)

If all goes well we should launch full production in Spring of 2015.

Also your post made me Lol, like literally. I would give you a thank you, but I’m on mobile. What are you winning? I only read the OP before posting.

getting ready for VA state yoyo contest i January so far not so good. I’m thinking I’m going to have to change the song i have been practicing to for over a month because i think its too fast.
just now I’m realizing this.
I’m such a hot mess right now
:stuck_out_tongue: :-\

:smile:

My bad, I left you guys hanging. I’m thinking before Xmas I clean some stuff out, wrap it up and you guys can put it under the tree. It will be the same as last time, extra throws, response, side effects, cards, stickers, string. You know…same as last time. I even have some cubes too. I have to clean up and decide what’s going to go though. I hope to get that done on my next day off from work.

Awesome I’m in need of some stuff especially SEs ever since I got a 2014 benchmark V I have wanted some.