Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

well I personally found the page funny but I do see how it’s not appropriate for the younger folk, but the younger folk also gotta get used to the real world being like that sometimes and you just gotta ignor it if you don’t like it.

This is more scarring than Miami’s links because you are very much younger…

you dont know about the marshmallow candy peeps? man you missing out…

Ive seen those. they look pretty cool but I’m not a big fan of eating planie marshmellows so I haven’t tred them yet.

#context

1 Like

#imconfused

#that’sok

#peepshowcouldbeaninnapropraiteplace #but it’s not what abby meant

#stop talking in hashtags it’s annoying

First post I come back to after a break is this… Oh YYE, you’re such a wonderful place. ::slight_smile:

#yea it is kinda annoying.

#nospacesinhashtags

#$$$getthatmoneykid$$$

I’m gonna stop talking in hashtags now cuz it is kinda annoying.

Hmm… didn’t realize how stuffy it was in here.

#yoloswagharlemshakefoxdudebro

#Thisthreadhasgonetopoo

Goodness, I was just trying to explain it in a way that would seem a little less serious…

Also, back to actual entrepreneur talk, you guys see my new format? Any suggestions/comments? Also, like my new signature? Comments/suggestions?

Yea I saw the new format of your B/S/T and it was really easy to understand. and I liked how you had every holster organized with pics.

And I like the new avatar asewll.

1 Like

Wish it looks awesome! But maybe one time you could sell the alpha and omega holsters maybe as like some kind of brother pack because you have mentioned before about like them being the same weave except the reverse of each other. And I don’t know knock off 2 dollars or something if you order the 2 holsters maybe something fun like that.

1 Like

Yea that would helpbyou get some extra buisness. Sales like that are always fun.

Avatar is 10x better…I like the change! 8)

1 Like