List of All Titaniums

I’m going to start a titanium collection. I have Oxy Ti 9.06, Sovereign, and Ricochet on the way. How many more are there for me to collect? I know of the TiWalker, and a previous Oxy model, but how many more are there? I’m updating my BST as we speak to raise money to acquire more models. If you are selling a Ti, give me a heads up. :wink:

I’m looking to create a list of all the Tis currently out there:

1. Oxygene Ti 9.06 (30 made/15 of Tattooed edition)
  2. One Drop Sovereign (101 made?)
  3. YoyoFactory Ricochet (1000 made total, 500 raw/500 blue)
  4. VSNYYC TiWalker
  5. 3yo3 Ti5
  6. Anti-Yo BSP
  7. Oxygene Ti (2009)
  8. Oxygene Ti (2011) (50 made?)
  9. YYJ Titan Gold
  10. Sergey Novikov Miss Ti (were not sold?)
  11. Northern Spin Aurora (anodized titanium)
  12. Mainthrow T-95 (1 of 1)
  13. Auldey Photon Spirit S (?)
  14. Oxygene Hyperion (20 made)
  15. KYO Tiphiter
  16. KYO Tiphiter 2
  17. KYO Tirade
  18. YoyoRecreation Dazzler
  19. Russell Andert Derti (4 made)
  20. Chico Bulldog
  21. YYF Dream
  22. OD Citizen
  23. Luftverk Evora
  24. YoyoRecreation Seventh Heaven
  25. Something Zero

List of partial titaniums:

1. YYJ Hex (ti rings)
  2. Oxygene Syzygy (ti rings)
  3. Oxygene Ozone (ti hub)
  4. Oxygene Megatron (ti core)
  5. YoyoFactory Catch 22 (ti rings)
  6. YYJ Night Moves 3 (ti rings)
  7. YYJ Titan 3 (ti rings)
  8. sOMEThING Anglam (ti rings)
  9. YYJ Phenom T (ti rings)
  10. Something TI SS

That would be an awesome collection!
Isn’t there a yoyo named " the catch 22" thats titanium? And I thought the H3X was too. Guess I was wrong.

Get dem Northern Spin Co. Ti’s

Oxy ti (original)
Oxy ti 2011
Bsp
Ti5
Nsc quantum

I’ll have to look that catch 22 up, thanks. Oh, and I just want to do “all Titanium” yo-yos, not that I won’t buy a H3X, or one with a weight ring, but I just won’t consider it part of this collection I’m thinking of. H3X would be in the category with the Syzygy. It looks like a great yo-yo.

These will be harder to acquire, as I need to find most of these old releases on the BST, and catch them when they come out to stay current. That will be a challenge. I think it will be fun. I will update my BST with about 10 yo-yos by the end of the day. Keep a look out, because an Avalanche, El Ranchero, Flea, Entheos, Catalyst, and maybe a 54 will appear on my BST too.

Hmmm…so Oxy made 3 of them so far, and I have to get the original and the 2011. Is BSP that sleeper yo-yo? :stuck_out_tongue: Guess I’d have to get that one too. Hmmm… Ti5 will be hard to get, because people are going to keep them…forgot all about that one. NSC Quantum…I’ll look that up too. It looks like I’ll need to sell at least ten throws to make up for lost time on this…maybe 15.

1 Like

YYJ Titan Gold

YYJ Titan (the rare ti one)

Don’t forget that Kyle Weems made at least a few all Ti yoyos: TiPhiter and Tirade, ?

He might have done one more but I don’t recall at the moment…

You guys are good! But, what are you all doing up so late…or should I say early? Time for bed. >:(

:smiley: But, I have to ask you guys, if you know the rarity of these releases, and how you would rate my chances of being able to acquire these different models? So…how limited are they? If there are very few of these made, I may not stand a chance, so is it worth the effort to reach back and get the old ones, or should I just collect the newly released Tis instead?

Tis like the BSP and Tiwalker are pretty hard to find. I’ve been looking out for a anti-yo BSP for 2 years now…

Kyo:
Tiphiter
Tiphiter 2
Tirade

BTW the Aurora was the titanium NSC

There was also the 2 yoyojams they released at worlds that didn’t have names that I believe were titanium

Recrev had a titanium version of the TA-1 I believe as well

YYR has a TI throw they released as well

Sergey Novikov ( Not sure if spelling is correct) Made two different Titanium’s
The Miss Ti  (12 made)-http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=3969
And the T-95 (only one in existence so far)-http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=6910

The only way you could have gotten a miss ti is trading him, because that is apparently what he made them for. That’s what I did, and it was the best decision ever. I would say it plays right up there with the ti-walker.

Hmmm, it is unlikely that I will be able to acquire all of them, so I must settle for getting the “good” ones that become available to me instead.

The Quantum by Nsc is aluminum.

Thank you…list updated. :slight_smile:

You have a lot of money to throw around :o

Dang those look super unique, we need to bring back designs like that.

I have an NSCo Quantum, and mine is definitely not Ti. I mean, I’d love it to be I guess, but it isn’t. But it is a very interesting throw!

Yoyorecreation Dazzler
RecRev Titanium TA-1
The YYF Catch 22 only had titanium rims, but it was intended as a very premium release (unlike H3X, Titan 3, etc) because it cost more than $400 and it was made in limited quantities.