PLEASE DELETE

Didn’t J&HS have prototypes made before selling them, though? Am I misunderstanding something? I’m under the impression that these are being pre-sold in order to get physical items in-hand.

Exactly. I/my mom actually had the money to due it and ready to go previously but she had the opportunity to take us on our first vacation so she did.

What I’m basically trying to get done is sell them cheaply, considering its 7075 and has side effects $95 is the -best I can do. I make little money off this, I’m just trying to get them made.
They will be made eventually no matter what, but if I could get the money for 5 or so I could soon

It’s got side effects too!

Consider this yoyo2442. One Drop makes yoyos at pretty cheap prices and their new 7075 is $120, not including shipping, and it doesn’t have side effects and isn’t sodablasted either. Mynameiszen is selling them for $95, it is 7075, includes side effects, can get blasted, and includes shipping. I don’t know what more you could ask more… That’s a great value, if you think that’s too much than you are out of your mind.

Yes, their prototypes were already made when they sold them. They were selling them to make money for their first actual run.

However, as of now, you can pre-pay for their first actual run Lunar Wind, which is basically what mynameiszen is doing, but with a prototype

i would love to buy one!

1 Like

Yes, I do understand your point, but what you’re failing to realize is that OneDrop is one of, if not the most respected and reputable companies out there. Us, as throwers, know that whatever they put out will not fail to amaze. The thing is, we don’t even have physical models, feedback, or reputation of the company. And to everyone saying its a good price because 7075 is expensive…two words…Werrd Hour

Dude you have to realize something. The Werrd Hour is produced on a large scale as where I’m producing prototypes. Each prototypes cost a little over double what a normal production model for machining. If I had the ability to charge $70 and still make money to put towards production I would, but I cant.

Ohhhh they’re prototypes…didn’t catch that part, haha. Sorry for causing the comotion. I’m trying to start up a compony of my own and hadn’t realize you were talking about protos…good luck!

Bump

How much more money do you need to raise before you can make the initial run of protos?

If I wanted them to start soon I’d probably need to raise $400. They’ll be done no matter what, just would speed up everything significantly if I were to pre sell even a just a few.
And if it makes people more comfortable, if you want to pre-pay I can just write your name down and you could wait to pay util we have enough money raised to start.

Hello People.My project isn’t progressing at the moment. We just don’t have the money anymore/ability to get the money due to my mom getting laid off so she only works a few hours a week at her new job :confused: If this ever happens it won’t be until she gets her tax refund in February.

Mods feel free to do what you want with this thread for the time being

Well dang :confused: I was getting really excited about this as I was reading through the posts, too :confused: I, personally, hope that everything works out soon. Once I can save up some money, I’d definitely like to buy from you!

Ahh that really sucks mate. Has anyone already pre-paid in advance?

I don’t think anyone wants to pre pay since there’s nothing in physical form yet.

I would If I had the money o.o

Same here. But sadly I’m using my money to fund my own company.
Man. Money is such a huge factor. Literally nothing can happen without it. Funny huh?

1 Like

Haha yeah it just sucks when you want something so bad but cant have it :stuck_out_tongue: I’m comparing this situation to a dazzler.

yoyowarrior had a very successful 10000$ kickstarter campaign. Just saying you could raise money through that.

1 Like

Hello I might be able to preorder soon enough by march 23 email me at isaacgorilla06@hotmail.com ;D tell me if its pay pal etc