The Ask G2 Jake Thread

Here’s my tutorial:

1 Like

Thanks for the surprise in the mail Jake. That had to be a lot of work for you and also your better half I assume.

That’s the kind of thing that will keep me supporting G2.

Happy Holidays!

You are welcome! Steph handled almost all of that. Many many hours. You guys rock though :slight_smile:

Got my card as well! Thanks Jake, that’s why I support g squared, amazing customer service!

You are welcome!

Oops wrong thread. Mods, feel free to delete this post.

Bump

Just acquired a 1/1 artistry quake and 1/1 artistry triton!

I’m stoked!

Jake can you give me a little info on the artistry series and why they’re 1/1? I see many 1/1 G2 yoyos.

Thanks

Artistry are one of one because of the store that sells them. Usually there is a set of 5 to 10 artistry editions but each is a different color.

::slight_smile: didnt know this existed XD

So what are you guys working on next? Any Re-releases or new colorways in the Aftershock? Merchandise or Equipment? Just wondering trying to use this thread that i just found not too long ago. Being able to obtain info from my fav company is a luxury XD

Currently working on the second run of Aftershocks. All new colors.

Shirts are kind of in the works, and maybe a bottle opener key chain. Working on a G squared stand as well.

Sweet, i bet those Aftershocks will be gorgeous, i need a new g-squared shirt,washer ate my old one.(always the favs that die) A stand you say? ied like to see that

Forgot to mention I’m working on some yoyo displays

Sweeet ;D like for a product run? or just some personal work? Lemme getta peak when u get one done, im pretty sure it’ll be fresh.

I’ll make sure there will be some available for you guys :slight_smile:

that is whats up, i need a display, mine is home made,but not the best. Ill definitely get one. 8)

Hello Jake, what is the size of an average sized Gruntbull?

I’m not sure what your asking

Probably around 5’8" to 6’0. Give or take a few.