Tired of trading cards , and same old yye sticker .

sure I would expect GM to change the badge a little from time to time , play with the colors give it some flare .
You can play with the logo without losing the branding . Of course the yye X would have to be a huge part of any sticker . Keep the original . But ad some more to the arsenal , or do a run of special addition .

Really ,
No one would want to open there next box and get this as a sticker ?

Touche’

I would be satisfied with some hi-chew in my package ::slight_smile:

I’m fine withe “bonus items” in the box.

Cards are fun. Gotta “catch” them all. I try to complete the set. When I get duplicates, I give them to my son or a friend and then trade the rest. My son goes around at contests getting autographs with the cards. It’s fun.

OK, so I got a bunch of the YYE stickers. That’s OK, I can use them to put on the container I put many of my yoyo cases in so it’s easy to identify when I’m at yoyo contests when I’m running sound.

I’m happy that I can order a Yoyo from my phone, at work, pay with the convenience of PayPal, and for $2 in shipping have it in my hands three days later while feeling confident through the entire transaction that my order is 100% guaranteed from the start. What more could you possibly ask for? More free stuff? Bigger, more frequent special occasion discounts? More giveaways? More contest sponsorships? More free tutorials? Additional free forums?

If you don’t want the stickers and cards, just tell YYE that in the notes section of your order. Or you can politely ask for other stickers in the notes section. If they have them, you’ll get a ton from different companies.

In the meantime, stop complaining about stuff you didn’t earn or pay for.

1 Like

:wink: http://thebumpersticker.com/how-stickers-are-used-in-marketing/
http://digitalhitchhiker.tumblr.com/post/23931088981/stickers-a-low-cost-and-fun-marketing-tool

I really like the random string idea a lot.

Why are we complaining about free things that give us chances to win more free things on a free forum?

Freedom of speech? XD

Yuki

Hmmm… I often get other stickers with my order, besides the YYE sticker. Lately, I’m getting a yoyonews.com sticker, and I’ve gotten plenty of free YoyoFactory and CLYW stickers with my orders. One time, I got a YoyoFactory book, that had some of their latest releases in it. I still have it, and it’s a work of art whoever put it together. One time I got a keychain with my order. Most recently, I got a free T-shirt with my order. I picked the order up at Mass States contest, and the T-shirt was free. It was crazy!

I love the YYE cards, and won a $250 gift certificate in those cards once. Another time, I won a center trac bearing in the card packs. I put a few of those YYE stickers on a pair of kicks, snapped a pic and won $25 in the contest.

I’m one of those who has no complaints about the status quo in that department. I’d say…keep up the good work. :smiley: I’ll snap a photo of some of this stuff I’ve gotten in orders, that would be a thread all it’s own.

3 Likes

what?! your tired of free sticker and tradeings cards? oh well you think cheap shipping and free tracking must be a pain in the behind, also with andre provideing us with a free forum board oh he must not care about his customers.

jk ;D

OH no!!

My latest box of goodies from YYE contained a complete set of 2011 trading cards plus 5 foil wrapped packs of trading cards.

How dare they!!

Just kidding. I look forward to photographing my stash and then opening the cards later.

My last box came with a complete set of 2011 cards as well , they were advertised as unreleased . But, I already have 1 from the mystery box I got on thanksgiving .

You can thank the us post office for the cheap shipping and free tracking . Priority Mail | USPS
I’m tired of both , I love the forum and I love Andre for all kind of reasons .
But I really think he needs to step up his game with the stickers , I know every one here knows what they stand for , but they tell nothing at all to non-yoyo people . no web address nothing about yoyoing . And the more variety the more get used ( more advertizing ) . I put up 3 , the rest get put in a draw , how many of the same sticker am I really gonna use .

you guys All act like I’m ungrateful , I love YYE that’s why I want them to make more stickers so I can show my support and rock more of there logos .

See how many layers of stickers you can put on your case, thats what you can do with more than 3. I am currently done with 2 layers and on my third

They are unreleased because they haven’t been offered as a store item. It’s a technicality. I’ve had a set since I think around June of 2012. Still wrapped. Now I have two!

There’s too much stuff for other people to dwell on and be unhappy over. That’s a waste of time. It’s just cards. I could think of worse stuff.

I’m getting massive amounts of unwanted catalogs in the mail. On the plus side, it’s not costing me a cent for them to send this garbage.

It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. Your OP sounds like a complaint by an ungrateful person.

I hadn’t considered it, but I gotta say I agree with the comment regarding potential brand recognition by non-yoyoers. Stickers with a web address might draw new players.

Definitely agree.

There has always been a web address on all the YYE stickers I’ve received…both on the front, and on the back of that paper before it’s used.

I always thought the sticker was just geared toward the contest, and after you stick it somewhere, if someone wants to know what the “X” is, they would walk up to it, look at the internet address, and maybe look into it further. But, if not, no big deal, it’s for the contest and a chance to win $25. Your sticker has no web address on it? No one else’s either? That’s strange. :-\ I have a ton of stickers, and they all have one.