MFD live steam, new throw, give aways and MORE!

anyone up for some 5a? check out Will Hahn rocking some smooth tricks. Nice work Will

Hey all we are excited to announce that there will be some cool things going on at this years USA Nats from ‪#‎monkeyfingeR‬ Team member Tyler will be on location mingling with everyone. Now if you see Tyler trust me you won’t be able to miss him. he will have free String sample packs, MFD stickers, Car logo’s and bumper stickers. If you want some free goodies just say to him “Its a zoo out there” Thats it and he’ll hook you up with some free stuff. Thats not all there is also a mystery guest doing the same thing. They will also be loaded up with free goodies. Remember to say “its a zoo out there” ‪#‎thezoo‬

Hey gang its string review time. if you do reviews and want to test out some of our new string. Hit me up at monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com and i’ll send you some to review. The more the merrier!!!

the reviews are starting to come in!!!

first one is from Sean you can check it out right here.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,87718.0.html

Hey all,
My review of the Ape Hanger Vines yoyo string is here!!!

Big thanks  to MFD for sending me some awesome stickers!!

Are there going to be any neon hangers?

Hey why have you guys stopped doing the anno “tattoo” on your yoyos?

I’m sure it adds some extra work for you guys but I thought the little monkey or dragon for the drag slayer ed. were a super cool detail!

Would you guys consider bring it back?

The Dragon is still on all the Dragon Slayer Editions.

Oh sweet! I didn’t see it when checking out the pictures and my Caesar didn’t have the monkey, but my Ape-x does so I thought they recently stopped doing that detail on their yoyos.

Thats cool that they still have it on the Dragon Slayer editions tho

Yeah it looks like we didn’t really feature the Dragon Logo in the picture of the Dragon Slayer Tri-B for some reason, but it’s there! If you look on the bottom left of the profile shot you can sort of see it.

A new episode of throwers corner just dropped.

its a good one, shannon went on a field trip to Foxland Precision.

1 Like

Nice interview, thank you.
Foxland Precision does fine work. One of the top three in my bag would have to be a F.P. Honey Badger,
I love those yo-yos.

Can we expect to see a restock of the Ape Grapes? I had never heard of begleri, but after seeing these and watching some videos I’m intrigued. I know there are a few in stock, but not the color I would like.

It’s been a while, is an understatement. This is bigger than our regular news, so I thought I would hop back on here and give all you YYE regulars some information.

Tomorrow at 1PM MT Saturday July 10th, we will go live on twitch to talk about the new Backstage Pass yoyo dropping in one week on July 16th. We have been teasing the four standard release colours all week, but tomorrow we will show off five short-run colours and where to pick them up. That is a whopping 9 release colours for the Backstage Pass. Nick Diffatte will be joining us to talk about the yoyo after all. This is his signature throw.

We have much more than that. Everyone in attendance will be able to enter to win MFD accessories, begleri, and a short run Backstage Pass. Come and join the stream! We will end with a Q&A, so if you never had a question for me (MonkeyfingeR Ray) or the team, now is the time to ask away.

Check out these colour-way names.
Creeping Midnight
Edgerton
Gelatinous Mucus
Venom Virus

You are going to have to join us if you want to check out the other 5 colours.

You don’t need an account to watch the steam. You can find it right here. It’s is being hosted by team member JT.
www.twitch.tv/sixdownlow

MonkeyfingeR Ray

you will need a zoo member number to enter any of the contest to be hit our website and join today!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself! I am Rachel, a skill toy lover and beginner yoyo player, and I’m helping the Monkey Finger Design team with some social media (so if you stop by our socials, say hi to me!).

I just wanted to revive this thread and let everyone know we have some new update videos on our YouTube channel.

You can catch up here:
Episode One
Episode Two

Episode three is on its way next Monday and will have more fun MFD updates from Monkey Finger Ray himself!

9 Likes

Bumping this thread - if you haven’t seen the March MonkeyFingeR Madness, you’re in for a treat.

Watch the latest episode of Monkey Business Mondays for updates, a giveaway, and more!

5 Likes

LOTTERY DROP AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT! Head over to our Discord right now for your chance to WIN a Blasted Meteorite Gelada. We also have a lottery drop for a chance to buy one of FIVE Approaching Darkness Caesar throws! The MonkeyfingeR Zoo

5 Likes

If you have never owned a MonkeyFingeR Design throw, a lottery drop is coming up just for you!

5 Likes

MFD is LIVE right now and they’re dropping some epic news https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wZngfIVjJE

Did someone say giveaways!

2 Likes