MFD live steam, new throw, give aways and MORE!

I got my stickers today. Awesome stuff. Thanks MFD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbHz6BlGEBk

Anyone can request some stickers. they are for everyone!! Drop me an email monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com

follow the format so i get all your info and i’ll send you some.

Right on buddy glad you got them all.  Now get to sticking!!!

Check this out. Mr Loris has decided to put up a really cool tut. You can check it out right here.

lets learn something new on yoyo day shall we.

Spent the day learning that doosey of a trick, glad I did.

When are we going to see the full pictures of that tri-b? I’ve been thinking about getting a new monkeyfinger throw.

That looks good, I like the shape. This might be my first MonkeyfingeR, the green is gorgeous. How much does it cost?

Most MFD throws are usually right around the $100 mark, so I’d guess 100-110. I’m excited for this release, love MonkeyfingeR throws, not sure I’ll be able to pick one up from the first run though.

Don’t miss out on the Tri-B restock tonight!  There’s some great new colors!

anyone up for some 5a? check out Will Hahn rocking some smooth tricks. Nice work Will

Hey all we are excited to announce that there will be some cool things going on at this years USA Nats from ‪#‎monkeyfingeR‬ Team member Tyler will be on location mingling with everyone. Now if you see Tyler trust me you won’t be able to miss him. he will have free String sample packs, MFD stickers, Car logo’s and bumper stickers. If you want some free goodies just say to him “Its a zoo out there” Thats it and he’ll hook you up with some free stuff. Thats not all there is also a mystery guest doing the same thing. They will also be loaded up with free goodies. Remember to say “its a zoo out there” ‪#‎thezoo‬

Hey gang its string review time. if you do reviews and want to test out some of our new string. Hit me up at monkeyfingeryoyo@gmail.com and i’ll send you some to review. The more the merrier!!!

the reviews are starting to come in!!!

first one is from Sean you can check it out right here.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,87718.0.html

Hey all,
My review of the Ape Hanger Vines yoyo string is here!!!

Big thanks  to MFD for sending me some awesome stickers!!

Are there going to be any neon hangers?

Hey why have you guys stopped doing the anno “tattoo” on your yoyos?

I’m sure it adds some extra work for you guys but I thought the little monkey or dragon for the drag slayer ed. were a super cool detail!

Would you guys consider bring it back?

The Dragon is still on all the Dragon Slayer Editions.

Oh sweet! I didn’t see it when checking out the pictures and my Caesar didn’t have the monkey, but my Ape-x does so I thought they recently stopped doing that detail on their yoyos.

Thats cool that they still have it on the Dragon Slayer editions tho

Yeah it looks like we didn’t really feature the Dragon Logo in the picture of the Dragon Slayer Tri-B for some reason, but it’s there! If you look on the bottom left of the profile shot you can sort of see it.