MFD live steam, new throw, give aways and MORE!

OK, well we have finally made it and a big Phew. Tomorrow the Forte drops. Its been a super grind to get this bad boy ready to rock and roll. Below is a bunch of pics of the Forte. Designed by Mike Montgomery this has pro written all over it.

This is what you get!!
Fully custom box, designed for display not to just toss in the corner. Inside the box you’ll find your throw. The Forte comes in 3 different colour ways upon release. Ratrod, Choptop and Deuce Coupe. You will also get a single throw carry pouch to protect your new throw, it also attaches to your belt if you want to carry your throw with you. You’ll get a sweet triangle MFD sticker in the bottom of the box and cool brochure displaying everything we make.

Now that is packed full of goodness!!

Thanks everyone, have a great day.

I really love that green/purple/grey colorway! How are these going to be priced? They look amazing!

That orange and blue…

Look man, I don’t mean to sound rude.
I quite encourage the new style etc.
But asking large manufacturers constantly and relentlessly, in that begging manner will not get them to make a yoyo for a style about 3 people play.
It would be highly costly, and would not give them any benefit.

Your best option, go mod an off string to be unresponsive.
Or go mod a yoyo with rubber rings.
Buy please, I’m getting really tired of seeing you post about this, in manufacture threads, and every singleQ/A thread.
I didn’t mind it at first, because I knew you were enthusiastic.
But seriously its getting ridiculous.

This would also be a great time to let you know that your fav store YYE will have them in stock July 31 at 9:00 PM Est.

Watch the DROP!!!

here are a few vids putting the forte to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IPGxI2YMeDw

They are 125 each.

Any specs? :slight_smile:

Specs are up here on YYE. My question is which specs are correct, on the drawing or on spec list?

I was wondering the same thing. I’m almost positive that it is the picture stats. No way it’s 1.7 wide.

My eyes hurt.
Looking at the forte it looks like 58dia 40width to me.
And reading the 53dia by 42width(I think, I don’t quite remember) it just. My mind hurts.

I know it has a 36mm width, and I think the diameter is around 55-56mm.

And Chop Top looks amazing.

It’s on the new releases page it’s 56mm diameter and 36 mm wide :slight_smile: Looks AMAZING!

Ahhh well. Not I feel dumb xD
I can’t wait to eventually play em!

The specs you said were for the Evil Yo…

Dude. . . really?
No one makes yoyos for sub styles your just going to look dumb posting this all the time.

Hey, are you guys ever going to be restocking your other throws? Like the Lesula or the Evil-yo…

Yes, we need more Evil Yo’s

I heard that they are not making any more lesulas or evil you.

awww…Well hopefully there’ll be more models coming. I really want to try a MF.

Aw dont worry try the geladas they are really nice. Exceeded all my expectations, changed my opinion on light yo-yos.