Need Help with Yoyo Problem!

I just got a used Phenomizm and when I throw it, it makes a loud noise. How do I make my yoyo have no noise? Do I need a new ball bearing? It’s not a 10-ball bering either. Its a normal one. What do I do??? Please post here of PM me! Need answers!

A new bearing solves every problem, but you could clean the one you already have. My yoyos have made noises before, and I just ignore it, but cleaning the bearing helps. You could find a tutorial online. Basically you soak the bearing in paint thinner, let it dry, then lube it if you can! Hope this helped, and good luck!

Also this is in the spin top discussion section. Please move it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I’ll try!

The Phenomizm comes with a genuine KK bearing pre-installed in it. Mine is pretty quiet. I guess whoever bought that in the first place decided to keep the bearing and put a junky bearing in it. That won’t be the first time that has happened on a used yoyo sale or trade.

How do you make a plastic yoyo have no noise? Don’t play it. Seriously. They all make some noise, it’s just a fact of life with plastic yoyos.

You have choices:
1: You should try to clean the bearing out. That might get rid of some of the noise. Lightly lube as well, that might provide additional help.

2: You can go out and get a new bearing or swap the bearing out, but there’s no guarantee that will help, but if the bearing you have is noisy, odds are anything will be an improvement.

Why is this in the Spin Top thread?
I know I’m a moderator and all but i do not have power to move threads (I don’t think)

You don’t? Vegabomb does it all the time.