BENBOD360 string review!

I was chosen to test BENBOD360’s string and review it! I love testing and reviewing! If you have some string you want tested, i would be happy to test and review it for you!

YoYo used:
SPYY Dynamo

I was sent three strings, one thin chunk(left) unicorn tail(middle) and thick chunk(right)

Thin Chunk

First Impressions:
The feel of this string was different than any other string i have played with. It had that firm, slightly plastic feel. I predicted that this string would be astounding with whips and slacks, while also being able to manage tension. But it being the thin version, i was suspicious about binds. So lets put this on the Dynamo and try it out!

Play:
Lets start off first with tension. These strings managed tension very well. There was slight difference from day 1 to day 5. Next, feel. They felt really nice during play. The string maintained that new feeling for the whole 5 day period. Whips and slacks: This string can whip and slack! I landed lacerations, slacks, paul han whips and slacks, and a horizontal green triangle( still dumb-founded over that). Lastly, binds. The string maintained nice, snappy binds through-out play. I was shocked, i haven’t found a nice, thin string that could maintain snappy binds other than BYYS panthers.

Final Impressions:
This is great string! I don’t usually get such a good product the first time, but man was i just impressed. i would definitely buy this, and i most likely will!

Unicorn Tail

First Impressions:
Like the thin chunk, the string had a extremely nice feel to it. It was slightly softer than than the other two string. Now having one reference point to compare to in similarity, i knew what to expect. I would have to say that it is slightly thicker than the thin chunk, but not as thick as the thick chunk. Lets try this string out!

Play:
Tension: Managed tension well, but the thin chunk managed slightly better. But this time, the tension managed well from day 1 to day 5. I did not notice any change. It did not go hay-wire after awhile. The string, just as i expected, whipped and slacked very well. I wasn’t too hefty, or too light. The string also has nice, tight binds. It did not slip at all!

Final Impressions:
From what i have noticed, the difference between the Unicorn Tail and Think Chunk was tension and feel. So this is how i put it if you want to get one of these two so far; If you want a slightly softer string, get the Unicorn Tail. If you want a string that manages tension well, but not as soft, get the thin chunk. Still though, i would definitely buy this string.

Thick Chunk

First Impressions:
This string was noticeably thicker than both of these strings and felt “thick” so to speak. I say this because it was soft, but slid across my fingers like heavy cloth. Being thick, i expected nice, tight binds from the beginning. Though, i did not expect as fast whips, and a harder time landing slacks. Lets play!

Play:
The tension managed pretty normal. It was nothing to be impressed about, but i still have high hopes.
The binds were snappy! I put this in my dynamo, which has the original pads and crucial bearing, and it still gave me nice binds. Whips were still easy to land, but slacks were a bit hard to land due to the heavy nature of the string.

Final Impressions:
Though it seems this string was the runt of the litter, it is still good string. Though it could take some improvement in tension and slacks. I would prefer the other two, but if improved, i have high hopes for this string.

If i were you, i would not hesitate to pick up some think chunk and unicorn tail from Ben. It some really nice string and you would not be disappointed .