The Bi-Colored Cobra & The Noose Holders (Hand Made)

I’ll jump right into it! I decided to make my own Yo-Yo Holders, I wanted them to look cool and neat, and do the job all at once! So, with a little skill of mine, I came up with both of those ideas!!

If you guys think I should post a tutorial, let me know I’ll be more than happy to do so! :slight_smile:

If you need any guidance to videos or websites that will help you learn it, PM me I’ll be glad to assist! :slight_smile:

The Bi-Colored Cobra has a key chain ring, in the picture I used a big one! but I changed it to a small one and it looks a little better now. it’s very durable and very protective. I tried running while it’s on and my YoYos didn’t fall off!

The Noose IS ADJUSTABLE! It’s easily adjustable by just pulling the top strand connected to your belt loop to tighten! loosening is as easy, but it sure needs a hand, so it’s also very protective and the YoYo sticks to your side.

There you go! Enjoy!

opinions? :slight_smile:

I like the noose idea. Would love to see it look like a real noose with dirty looking natural colored rope.

1 Like

That is true, I have actually made one with a natural colored rope, I didn’t have any at that time so I just made it in black! I will post a picture of the new one :slight_smile:

here you go !!

• Last picture is when I’m not using it :stuck_out_tongue: *

love the noose, also it’s good to have a variety of use for a yoyo holder :wink:

They look great!

1 Like

Lol that’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the “ring for the slip down to hold the yo-yo” idea but I later realized it clanged a lot and my throw actually fell out :-\ I do like the look though, very creative. No stealing my business lol!

haha thanks! that IS always true!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the “ring for the slip down to hold the yo-yo” idea but I later realized it clanged a lot and my throw actually fell out I do like the look though, very creative. No stealing my business lol!

HAHA it’s funny! cause I actually got the idea from the descender by unknown :-X :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry but I wasn’t gonna pay 20$ for theirs. mine was free :smiley: