Your first Kendama

Mine is a 2012 Kendama USA Pro Model (Turner Thorne), the purple one. It’s my only Kendama right now. It’s pretty beat up and the tip became blunt. Didn’t know before that you have to put super glue on the tip to prevent it from blunting. Haha

I’m looking forward to get some new ones. I looked on Sweets and I’m planning to buy from them. I’m just waiting for the restock of the color that I want.

My first was a $4 mini kendama from a souvenir shop. My first legit kendama was a Sweets Seafoam Chameleon.

I like the shade of their seafoam!

Sweets Ken, I dunno what kind though :stuck_out_tongue:

My first Kendama will be an Ozora. I’ve heard they are probably the best kendamas out there right now. God Bless - Moefv

I’d like to try different brands too like in yoyo. I heard nothing but positive things about Oozora.
I will probably get one.

Yup! I have heard they are amazing Kendamas! You should definitely try one out! God Bless - Moefv

Oozora sakura. it’s my only one and I just got it but I like it

I have a green TK16. It is really slick, but that just makes me work harder on those balance tricks.

I have a Kendama USA tribute that’s pretty beat up dropped it a few times.

I got an ozora yesterday… Light blue… The ball is slippery as a seal. I don’t understand how I’m ever going to land the “Handle” on the “Ball”, like a Lunar. I suppose maybe if I break it in, it might stick better… but at this point I don’t think it’s gonna happen ahhaha

Lunar is mostly voodoo and black magic as best as I can tell.

1 Like

my feelings exactly, i keep looking at it thinking “wait really? like how?”

red kendamaco…picked it up at a local toy store. not a bad kendama. they’re fatter than ozoras, so it makes for a nice variety.

mgodinez

clear…

Really? I went to a Kendama forum and asked what would be a good beginner Kendama and they all told me Ozora’s are the best period. Oh well I will have to see when mine gets here. God Bless - Moefv

1 Like

Yeah i saw your posts over there. The kendama is fine but i think even people on those boards agrees that the blue and yellow are slippery

They take breaking in, It will be some time before the tack comes out.

My first one was a bc/whats next kendama. then I got another that was cheap then picked up a tk 16 that I am now thrashing about.

Red Ozora. Got it for Christmas. Kind of messed it up a little since then.

Yeah I’m getting the Dark Blue one. God Bless - Moefv

A blue Sweets aTack.