Instagram

Following a few of you as well. Always a great time with your photos TA! :slight_smile: thanks for following.

Well yeah, that’s the majority of instagrams content hahaha. And I saw the French toast :slight_smile:

I’m @mryoyoguy_

me and you and timo are thrownation we just started out a tutorial instagram go follow!

I know I already am.

I am following too…great idea you guys.

thanks so much! We hope to really step up our game and help the community out

Love seeing some of the photos you guys have been uploading. Some of those shots of yoyos in motion are amazing!

Just gonna put mine here again. elijahtan_

If you want, I’m open to helping you make some tutorials…

haha thanks eventually we will add a forth person in through audition or something so we will keep you in mind!

Whatever floats your boat… You follow me on Instagram so you know about what my level is. Let me know what happens…

Some really cool stuff happening on Instagram:

I won the Yoyonews.com Shutter contest. Thanks to Yoyonews, and YoyoFactory for that. I won a blue Shutter, still excited about that.

Also, a few other things. CLYW and YoyoExpert added one of my photos/videos to their Instagram pages. That helped things along with sharing my photos.

My photo is on the top left, this was about a week ago:

YoyoExpert added me a few days ago too, my collection video top left:

Cool stuff all around. I’m having fun on there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zodiaceng

I’ve got a bunch of photos/videos machining stuff, including tops, yoyos, knives, firearms, etc. Will scroll thru this thread and add some of you guys when I have a minute!

popdada help me get to 1000

matt_parise Most of my stuff is guitar related

@frankplaysyoyo

sorry about the double post didn’t relize I was already in the thread

I dont really post pics of yoyos, but @cyanight7

@jserranoswag

I post just about everything