FS: 7/31/15 Update

Putting some stuff up for sale that doesn’t get enough use. All prices include USPS shipping to ConUS. Sorry, but not looking to ship internationally. Starting top left:
-NSCo Aurora: love this thing but I don’t play it for fear of damaging it (I know it’s a toy…). It has a hairline scratch that runs from the rim in toward the bearing seat. It was there when I got it and a don’t know what caused it, but I can try to catch it in a photo if you like. I’ve never played another organic like it, but time for someone else to enjoy it. Comes with all packaging and documentation, and I think I still have a new spare bearing for it. $245 sold
-2014 Worlds YYF Cypher: no damage, not sure if it has a box $37 $33
-YYF Roll Model: no damage, no box $35 $30
-X3 Teh Yo: really interesting old school feel to it. Has one small flat spot that barely breaks ano. No box $35 sold
-C3 Capless: super fun organic throw. Wider gap that is great if you like fat strings. No damage, no box $40 $35
-2014 Worlds YYF Pop Star: I’d like to sell and ship this with another yoyo. No damage, no box $10 shipped with another yoyo
-TMBR Sullivan: awesome wood fixie, I just have several wood throws already. No damage, has box $33 $28
-YYR E=mc2: really fun mid sized throw. No damage, no box $85 $80
(Will trade for OD Project)

Thanks for looking!

Bump

My Gawd… Majesty… so… tempting…