Show off your YoYoJam

And what might that be?

The Hitman X.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t31/1795913_578029722288435_1156717148_o.jpg
Not sure whether or not necroing is prohibited in the yoyo exhibition, but I like this picture I took of my classics with their silicone drying.

Not when the pictures are that great.

Not really considered necro if it’s a thread where people post pics and show off their throws.
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1487383_461676590605494_909027652_n.jpg

Yeah thats what I was thinking yoyospirit. The only reason I hesitated posting was because I got the “it has b een 120 days since the last post” warning at the top.

And thanks DrAwesome!

Everyone has great pic’s. I have several YYJ’s and my favorite is the DM II, so much so, that I plan on getting another one soon.

Here’s my SFX!

I’m not going clutter this thread by posting pictures of my asphalt shredded big yo, but I do have a Vexed coming to me soon, and I was wondering if anyone has tried one. It is so obscure, I haven’t found any written reviews and only one video, even though it was a 13’ release.
Thanks🙂

Ok, here’s my little assessment of the Vexed: Super fast and light on the string, great at horizontal for a plastic, surprisingly able to grind a little, and overall a killer deal at thirty bucks.

This is a bonkers awesome collection of YYJ. Click the link, people!

Also @yoyospirit I can’t fix those old Facebook direct jpg image links. Facebook :imp:

Wow, I love all those special edition DM2s.

I only have a red SFX.

Wish I could get my hands on a red DM2.

3 Likes

2 Likes

13 Likes

Jhb is flexing on us.

2 Likes

Need to gather 'em and get pix but I currently own:
2 Dark Magics - 1 black/silver rims and 1 orange/blue rims (YYE edition)
Chaser
Lyn Fury
Odyssey (Yomega Collab)
Firestorm (Yomega Collab)
Diamondback 2
H3X
Go Big
Revival

1 Like

And here I thought I had a thing for YYJ duplicates haha! That’s a very nice collection of Hitmans… Hitmen?.. Hitmans?..

…Hitmen!..

No…

Hitmans…

Ugh.

1 Like

I thought that was what this forum topic was for: To do a little friendly showing off? I might be able to keep at least some pace with him. I’ll see what I can put together, haha!

1 Like

Hitmanys

2 Likes

Yeah, I call it the magnificent seven. :wink:

2 Likes