How do you take your Ramen?

I just eat the block.

Um… Isn’t this YOYOexpert? Not Instantnoodleexpert???

And then pour the seasoning into your mouth.

This is a community of people with a vast variety of interests. We talk about nearly everything, so long as it’s family friendly and mostly civil. That’s why there’s a section for topics unrelated to skill toys. So, welcome to the yoyoexpert forums!

I just have one question for you…

How do you take your ramen?
;D

Please check the board that you are on. Unrelated discussion. Where we talk about things that are unrelated to yoyos.

Just made a bowl of that instant ramen stuff and threw in a bit of shredded chicken and onion; nothing too fancy.

Murican ramen. I found a recipe for this in some cookbook.

1 Beef Ramen
Onion rings
Half cup of BBQ sauce :stuck_out_tongue:

That sounds a bit interesting; might have to try this.

Stir in scrambled egg, cut up hot dog, add soup base… Onions… Random stuff i find in the fridge…

even though this post is olllllld, thats how they make ramen in Jail XD just had to put that in there, jailhouse chilli,mmmmmm

XD so now i quote a quote XD that i didnt notice…im late…XD

Boil in broth, drain, fry up with scrambled eggs and assorted veggies

Found some pulled pork, gonna plop it on some ramen.

Beef ramen with Chicken!

i take it in the rear end yes

but seriously i don’t eat processed food like that one spicy noodle thing was good (had it once) but i don’t like ramen tbh

Had an instant noodle today because I am lazy

I’ll usually put an egg in with everything else, I try to put only enough water so the noodles are barely submerged.

Just saw this thread again after just making ramen. I used an oriental ramen and added tomatoes, onions, turkey, jalapeño, and an egg. Also a bit of siriacha. It was quite good.

recently i have been liking beef ramen with shredded carrot, celery seed, Cayenne pepper, half the seasoning packet, parsely and very little water. it was fantastic!