Diverse Animals

When?

This is one of the best ideas I’ve seen on all of YYE.

I didn’t know animal shaped yoyos could even spin ::slight_smile:

The rare Bearoceraffe :o

You have caught my attention what information can you give me? if this all is even real???

8 Likes

brb,dying

Bahahaha. That was awesome!!! :wink: i laughed pretty hard.

We’ve been in discussion with YoYoSkills for a few weeks now on the possibility of working together. Their experience in not making yo-yos combined with our own experience in not making yo-yos seemed like the perfect pairing for making yo-yos. For a short moment today our dream was made a reality when YoYoSkills came forward and officially endorsed our company.

Unfortunately they have since backed out of the deal. Industry insiders point to market pressure to maintain journalistic integrity and the fact that One Drop managed to out bid us for the endorsement deal. (Who knew that puppies were not recognized as a legal currency?) We are certainly shocked and disappointed at how quickly YoYoSkills recalled their endorsement. Because of these proceedings, we announce with great regret that our postponement will remain indefinite.

Good news everyone!

I’m receiving word that the removal of the Diverse Animals promotion images from YoyoSkills is most likely a fluke. It appears that a more convoluted and ingenious marketing scheme has been devised, as images can still be found whenever YoyoSkills is shared on Facebook!

I’ve never been one for viral marketing through social networks, but it seems Chris Allen is much more clever than we originally thought him to be! Whenever he is shared on Facebook, an image sharing his pride to support Diverse Animals is displayed to his audience. Truly genius!

Here’s hoping that we can get past this misunderstanding and foster a lasting partnership. Your April Fool’s joke almost got us!

If I wasn’t on probation,…

Diverse Animals is proud to be a sponsor of the 2013 Kansas Yo-Yo Contest.

We also have a website that may have real content eventually. Go check it out:

http://diverseanimals.com/

2 Likes

Awesome.

I like animals that are diverse

That NoΩstar looks epic!!! And those rims are amazing!

Now that I am on the website:) I think I would love to try one of the No_star. don’t know how the do the omega sign

Wasn’t the NoΩstar a special custom mod for Robbie? I’d love to see more of them, the shape is very appealing.

I did it with the app and Greek alphabet. I love the app. It’s faster.