Official YYF Pro Packs Topic UPDATE:GENTRY STEIN PACK $60

The guy on the far right is actually Patrick Mitchell :stuck_out_tongue:

Pic right here-https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151290389546182&set=pb.62596221181.-2207520000.1363912012&type=3&theater

Paul Han first on the right, my spidey senses say a One and a Super G
AAAHHG do i wait or buy a Caplessss
Guys at YYE we’l cripple them with potential deals!!!

dangit I I wanted a HOT so bad :cry: oh and will all the packs be more than 1 throw?

I am sorry, but do you think that you need to put “Official” in front of every single post you create that has more than 20 replies? I feel like you are just making a grab for credibility or some silly fame ON A YOYO FORUM.

Sorry, but for some reason it really ticks me off… :stuck_out_tongue:

You should tell us what’s in all the packs just not what days because aLOT of people might buy something and then want something else :slight_smile:

But it ruins the surprise…

I get that it’s supposed to be a surprise but I agree.

…this way is just painful. I already want the SB pack, but there’s like 6 more to go! I might buy 2, or even 3 if the deals are as good as this one, but still.

^This.

I understand it’s a business strategy—Trying to sucker us into buying more than one pack, perhaps? But still, the risk/reward is a killer.

Glad I could kick things off. :wink:

I really can’t tell you guys how incredibly proud I am of the Roll Model. It’s such a fantastic everyday throw that if I hadn’t designed it I’d have called YoYoFactory and asked them to put my name on it anyway.

At this price, you can’t afford not to get one. You’ll love it, I promise!

What a great deal. I tried a roll model at worlds. More than impressed.

Also, caps. Whats not to love?

1 Like

woop sorry hes the first one on the left

Dude hes the second one to the right

you sure i can see the outline of those massive specticles either that or thats Gentry Stein in sunglasses?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151290389546182&set=pb.62596221181.-2207520000.1363912012&type=3&theater
nuff said

Good fight haha XD i concede

You were a formidable foe indeed 8)

This first deal (Roll Model and Die-Nasty) is what I could only describe as “stupid good”. I agree there’s a risk/reward system at play here (with 7 packs to go), but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY out there in one of those “what is the best thing I can get for $50” threads should just get this and get 2 excellent throws in the mail.

1 Like

I’m hoping, since one of the deals will feature Paul Han, that we’ll see a new color for his ONEstar Ben mentioned earlier today. That’d be cool.

these?

No. Those aren’t Paul Han editions. Ben said they were going to release a new color for the Han in the third wave of the Champion’s Collection. Releasing it initially as a YYE limited exclusive might drum up some hype for it, methinks.