Hi-Chew

I think yoyoexpert should sell Hi-Chew.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Yes

1. Would be easier to obtain
  2. It’s part of the Yoyo community
  3. Who doesn’t want to buy hi chew with. A Yoyo?!?!

Unlike yoyos and string, it has a finite shelf life, leading to potential losses due to product spoilage.

Plus you can get it at Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Costco…it seems to be getting fairly accessible as of late.

Its not at Target, Walgreens, or costco. Only WalMart, lol.

You can only get the legit stuff at actual Japanese stores.

I think this is not a good idea. If you want some hi chew get it from amazon or some place like that.

I never really thought of that… Yeah, I gues you can just buy it at ralphs.

If billy bobs does it, yye can!

Uh, bro, it’s sugar, won’t spoil for a long time, and it’s in high demand
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Obviously you’ve never bought gum from a vending machine. :slight_smile:

I think the stuff is nasty. One place I order from puts it in the box. I save the candy for my kid who likes it. However, I think we all know which vendor I am referring to and no I’m not going to stop buying from there regardless if hi chew is or is not included in the package.

I’ve tried both the American and Japanese versions and dislike both equally.

Like any other product, not everything connects with everyone. I see no need for YYE to carry this though. It makes little to no sense and it is often readily available in Asian shopping centers if you can find the candy aisles.

Similarly, I’m not going to stop buying from YYE if the trading cards stop being included or even if I complete the set. I would gladly pay for a complete set every year though.

1 Like

No. JD has dibs on using Haichu in his store. Andre should just keep doing what he’s doing the best, great customer service and a wide range of products.
And how lazy do people get that they don’t wanna walk to a store to get Haichu?

I mean, most of us do lots of online shopping anyway, why not just go to Amazon or something and just order Haichu there?

I personally like Haichu, but it’s not needed in YYE.

1 Like

KuyaChristian

See those English words on your packaging? Kuya is refering to it in its proper Japanese.

Call me Christian.

Oh, that’s cool. I didn’t know it’s spelled Hi-Chew. I’m sorry. I simply don’t like the English spelling.

I can read the katakana Japanese characters, and out of respect to the sweet candy I refer to it in its Japanese spelling. Heck, I can type down ‘ハイチュウ’ if you want me to.
I don’t mean to sound like a pretentious phallic figure, but I prefer to spell things out in its original Japanese spelling if it’s things Japanese.

It’s fine I was just confused :wink:

I didn’t realize Hi-Chew was so hard to obtain >.<’ The things I take for granted…

Why is Hichew associated with Yoyoing and other skill toys? It seems completely unrelated.

Wow, this is an age old thread.

I don’t know, but it doesn’t taste all that great to me. I’d rather eat Starburst. Hi-Chew has this after taste that I don’t like. I’d rather chew bubble gum, or eat Starburst than have that weird in-between…chew it seemingly forever type candy.

A lot of parents are real weird about their kinds having any candy that isn’t sugar free. It is a lot more frowned up on these days. If I were in the store’s position, I’d leave that one alone.

Why not bubble gum cards!? :smiley: