kendama kraze?

that… and fixed axle is a lot of choppy, stop and go like movements… much like kendama

I have an ozora and a tribute that I like. When I first started I bought one of the yomega plastics at a toy store… I do not recommend it at all.

I’d made a similar observation in another thread. It’s probably why kendama appeals to fixed axle players, as well. We’re already wired to accept and enjoy brevity in tricks.

Anyone here play a TK16?

Kendamas are very popular among the Parkour crowd too.

Waylon I have a tk16. I saw you over in the bka forum lol

So the yomega wood kendama would be like a modded yomega dash, and a kendamausa would be like a genesis?

I don’t think it’s accurate at all to compare yoyos to kendamas. Just play it. If you feel like you want one with a better pedigree, then buy one.

JonQ, how do you like your TK16? I hear they’re near indestructible.

It’s pretty good. After at least 10 hours of play it’s still brand new. The quality of the ken is great but the tama is real slick. It’s not one of my daily players to be honest.

I’ve noticed that the Tk16 tama is really slick, too. I’ll probably end up getting another model to learn more stuff on.

Im stuck between getting an ozoora and a sweets to learn more balance tricks on… My current is a kendamaco bamboo but its too light and not painted :confused:

I’ve heard Sweets are really nice, as well as Kendama USA. I just ordered a Kendama USA 2013 Pro Model and it will be here on Thursday or Friday. I just got my first Kendama in a trade in the mail last night(Ozora) and ordered another. All I can say is that Kendama is harder then it looks, it takes major skill!

Sweets all day. I absolutely love Sweets Kendamas. The Aisuru finish is tacky enough to land balance tricks with ease. The Matte Marbles and aTack kendamas make balance tricks incredibly easier.

Thanks for the recommendation!, i will definitely checkout the matte marbles and aTack out…

But i dont want to feel as if im cheating easily landing tricks, so i may just go for an aisuru chameleon :wink:

-Link Fixed-

What’s with this “link fixed” thing I’ve seen you do a few times lately? The link worked already. :wink: I’m sure I’m missing something, but:

a) if the link needs fixing, someone will mention it or a moderator will do it
b) if you’re looking to help, it’d probably be useful to know what was wrong in the first place. :wink: The original link “works” just fine, so what else is the issue with it?

I ended up just ordering a glossy marble sweets with the aisuru finish

can’t wait for it :slight_smile:

Hoping it will break in nice and not be too hard for stalls, but not as easy as a matte marble

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/2255/screenshot20130320at146.png

Very nice choice.

1 Like

I’m bidding on one on eBay. I’m a patient learner. I doubt I’ll be trying lunars anytime before I’ve beat up a few damas. My tribute is all kinds of dented already. Maybe I’ll be able to wear in the tk16 enough for balance tricks.

Edit: besides, I like what the tk16 represents in terms of traditional design. I dig stuff like that.

Sweets has beautiful paint jobs. This is lovely.

1 Like

Ozora is the best!! I have every kendama and ozora is seriously the best. Plus its JKA certified, it’s super legit. Sweets and kendamausa are great as well but when you hit that lunar on jka paint it feels pretty boss.