Leven-A (L-A) Debut (A New Style)

Oh dude, this is way better than the idea I had!

Who knows people might think that as well, I consider it to be a more advanced Single A.

I think it would be against contest rules to use L-A in a Single A division by the way since there are two extra available string sequences that tech players could easily take advantage of. Who knows though maybe if people get into this style it’ll become it’s own thing or maybe it will be allowed in Single A divisions like moebius, but it’s just the beginning.

Glad you like it!

Wow man that was cool! I tried to figure out how you set up the string but couldn’t quite get it. You should show us how :slight_smile: I would love to be able to give it a run!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZKHfzdWGMA

This video consists of a brief introduction on Leven-A and will show you how to setup your string/yoyo for Leven-A and a quick tutorial of the first Leven-A trick “Leven-A Matrix” Enjoy!

Sorry if it’s hard to understand me it was late and I have a loud echo in my room, also sorry for the camera adjusting it does that all the time.

Tutorials on the way:
-Leven-A Split Bottom Mount
-Leven-A Elevator (This one is really cool and way better than the original Elevator.)

Tricks will get harder eventually but I want to remake some of the breakthrough Single A yoyo tricks for Leven-A (Boingy-Boing, Gyroscopic Flop, Dr. Strange, etc for example.) before I start creating my own unique Leven-A tricks.

This is how a split bottom mount should look if you are doing front-style involving both strings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpvqy2XMKE

I do that all the time but I always fail miserable and can never think of what to do :o

I have several tutorials coming soon, I don’t want to rush into anything as I am still exploring with this style just like anyone else trying it.

Tutorials coming soon:

L-A Fancy Elevator
L-A Double String Axle Flop
L-A Half Hops
L-A 3 String Boing-E-Boing (This one is difficult)

I realized leven a sound like 11a! Hmmm…

It wasn’t intended to sound like 11a but I kind of like the sound of it. 1a + 1 more string.

awesome

Bump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk8C6uaySyc

Thank you so much

okay, sio I just got into this.
and first thing I thought of.
“Wow this on 2 fingers is annoying. If only I had a CW on one.”
-facepalm-
“WAIT I may be on to something!”
andso after some experimenting.
I think I finally got this down!:wink:
You guys want a vid soon?

How about the LAvator?

Yeah sure! Two fingers felt weird at first for me too, and after switching back to normal 1A it felt weird lol.

Thanks! forgot to post that.

I’m.gonna clean up my trick and see where it goes!

Oh lord idea
Innovation Video battle.
using any style except 1a-5a

That’s a cool idea, I’m not up for battling though, other people might be.
I’m still learning new things with Leven. People seem to never experiment with other styles because people just want to compete and win. I think that Pre Washed(Washing Machine) is amazing I also like 1AD, Go West and Loaf. That’s why I decided to create my own style because I ran out of experiments in 1A.

When i get better in this offspring of L-A
Then, maybe ill start a Battle thread!

Love it. I saw a video of something very similar before, but it was never fully explored. Awesome.

Awesome can’t wait to see this offspring, I plan to release a 1-2minute video once I’ve created some nice looking stuff with this style. Also if anyone knows which string is the thinnest of all let me know I was looking at Kitty slim but I’m not for sure if it’s thinner than YYE White Poly or not.

That’s really cool, I’m hoping to explore as much as I can glad you like it!