Eternal Throw Victory...$15 Glow Protostar....

Just looking for cash, no trades, please do not offer.
Prices are firm for individual pieces unless otherwise noted… a discount will be offered on more than 3 items.

5 dollars priority shipping in US for 1 or 2 items, free shipping for 3 or more items…Will ship internationally for full priority shipping (on a case by case basis, usually 25 USD)

Eternal Throw Victory Purple People Eater colorway… Played with, plays smooth, no damage, sent with choice of centertrac or flat bearing… Sorry, this is NOT an actual picture of the yo-yo for sale, no internet connection for a couple of days to upload one, The side effects are purple, not black… All that being said, first offer of $60 takes it… :slight_smile:

Glow Protostar new, hardly played with $15… sick of looking at it… seriously…:slight_smile:

especially bothersome not to have the avalanche, really want one, someone please help…

bump please

pm me if you have a Sovereign please.

Bump. where is my avalanche. bump. ;D

really want this throw! buy it!!! ;D

thanks for looking.

let that BVM sit for too long… keeping it, forever. Silly geese… ;D

keeping my trident too, hippies. ya snooze ya lose :slight_smile:

legos!

bump hspin gone

items sold, thanks!

buy my stuff, we are eating bologna made for cats.

i have a starry night skyline but do you have anything else other than whats pictured?

taking out the polished Hazmat, cause, I love it, and I don’t want to sell it, I must have been temporarily insane…

Chief, Glide, Battosai and Avant Garde gone…

huge savingssss, I have goneeee insane with savingssss. :slight_smile:

Dna sold

Buy the avalanche…save a tree.

rats