What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Pink!

This has been over the course of two weeks, but I only buy once a month, so here goes

A Twisted Strings glove by Zeekio. Let me explain, because I usually hate gloves, and I know this is an ugly glove.
I practice a few hours every day, and sometimes I get raw spots. I originally used tape to cover them, but I hate the way it felt so much, I’d just quit throwing even though I had plenty of time and urge. Also got it in a really tacky pattern so I wouldn’t be tempted to wear it when I didn’t need it

2x Markmont Dragons, restocked my EDC strings (neon green fat kitty), an Adam Brewster CLYW Chief, a YoyoZeekio Lunarwinds, and the Glow Northstar I won from TotalArtist’s splash game contest

1 Like

Nothing this week.

I just got the Duncan Triumph. This is the first yoyo I ever got that has retailed over $50, and only the second aluminum yo-yo I have ever bought. What did I do on the first day? Dropped the yoyo while messing around with trying side tricks. I had to sand off the nick I put into it, oh well, it still plays as good as the first time I threw it.

Imgur

Thanks jackbates8!

A few packs of string, a rextreme, and my new, used Ricochet.

Buying will definitely slow down a lot while I am waiting for the dream titanium to arrive.

A Couple of Shelve Queens Oxygene Ti 9.06 Tattoo and 3YO3 Ti 5 (thank you stookie). Daily throws YYJ Phenom and a Powder coated Yomega (thank you mannix).

Adhuck, the Triumph is amazing. It’s the kind of throw that is so unassuming yet still performs GREAT. A perfect throw to become your daily; let that ding just be the first of many! :wink:

Last 2 weeks:

Broke Village Fidalgo
Popeye Duncan FHZ from Higby
Tom Kuhn Play Simply No Jive
SPYY Flying V

1 Like

Really nice!

2 Likes

Nothing… yet. But, my AC2 should be coming.

1 Like

wow. some amazing pictures on this thread. mouth watering, finger twitching good. hope i can post a pic later today when my new toys arrive.
gw

1 Like

here they are: (C3 Berserker SS, YYF Cowboy, TP Shaker)

2 Likes

^^Those look amazing!!

Imgur

Cafe Racer Rozzor and Candywires!

Thanks, YYE!

All new to me ;D

1 Like

My armament T shirt :smiley:

Grind Machine

I got me an AC2

Berserker SS