What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

qwhddaP

Today was a good day. Got my Markmont Next and 50 Dragon strings in the mail. Woo!

Awesome! Where’d you find the NEXT? Got my Dragon strings today also!

Got it on the BST. Super happy with it, the only sign of being thrown is the flow groove response being already broken in slightly…which is perfect because I’m not a fan of how grippy they are new. Haha

I got all of this. Great way to start the weekend :wink:

CLYW Cliff Ninja Hurdles and a CLYW AC2 Confetti. Good week

Got a mixed pack of strings (kitty’s reg and fat, markmont dragon and draken, some toxics) and a nickel OneDrop CafeRacer.

Got the SB Genesis… gotta wait for the sili to dry and then I can give’er a go.

Benchmark V shape for starting 5A and a blue Takeshi die to match.
My original Diffusion didn’t look it like was going to survive all the falls freehand brings.

Didn’t get this in the mail… But…

I went to my local shop today to see what they had for bearings, pretty much looking for anything better than a spec 8 ball really. And I ended up walking out with this:

It wasn’t on my radar at all for a want, but I saw they had it, tried it out, and liked it. Upside, it comes with a CT, so I kinda accomplished what I set out for. Downside, I still have just as many throws with spec bearings as before. Oh well!

Summit, shutter, and, unexpectedly, a gradient

Krown and Blue Note Prestige. It was a good mail week.

Got a Markmont Next.

Still looking for a Markmont Project, Markmont Next Obsidian and Wooly Markmont if anyone’s got them ;D

2 ET Elysians, a NYYR Kershaw Leek(Knife), a Prestige, some ammo string, and Monkeyfinger Monkey Snot in dark blue

Getting maple drip peak, confetti wm2, minty mint chief, raw canvas, and an unengraved torrent 2. Best yoyo mail week of my life

1/2 Gold Pulsar Shutter… Gentry got the other one.

Got an Evil Yo off the BST. As best I can tell, it’s mint. Mint, I tell you, mint.

My soul feels satisfied.

Ding it. DIIING IT! On purpose. Drop it on concrete.

:smiley:

1 Like

ILYY Phase

Dark Magic 2…oh yeah!!

I walked the dog with my mint with box No-Jive, the new optic star one.

Aw yeeee.

1 Like