What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Yep sounds like the stuff I hear too lol!

Brother, I dig what your shovelin’. I have raw 2nd run, beautiful purple/purple acid 3rd run, and now a stunner Peak2. I just spent the last hour throwing the three of them. I still feel the most connected to the 3rd run, but knowing what a beast it is to get the old ones, especially in great condition, ill be throwing the Peak2 nearly daily i can tell for sure. Peak is in my top 3, and I consider the Peak2 a Peak as well. It seems they all play SO differently from each other on the string. The peak2 is so much lighter but plays very well. Seems to add a touch of stability and reducing weight at the same time.

follow me on instagram to see upcoming comparison pics and such :slight_smile:

1 Like

Peak Party!!!

3 Likes

:o :o :o

Congrats Matt!! How do they play…? Good stuff I’m guessing?!!

Thanks! They’re awesome, especially the Eli. Best mini out there in my opinion. If you like minis with ergular weight, go with a Masamini. If you like them a tad but lighter (I think Eli is 62g) this is the one.

Cyborg 2.0…a great “budget” 7075!!

1 Like

Shout out to ThinkH2O for this awesome birthday gift that came in today (birthday was last week). The skyva is a blast!

The Peak 2 is so purty.

1 Like

Blip blop color way is awsome I got a snow cone peak 2.

Mail%20today_zps4zsl5koa

Early baby shower Gift’s for my little girl on the way from some awesome guys!! Also, not pictured… diaper bag and boppy ultimate pregnancy pillow. :wink:

3 Likes

I receive this bad boy. So far, I love how it plays. Just the right size and the right weight. And those slackies are so goooood. Kittys have real competition in my heart haha.

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

My awesome gf got me these

A pair of loop 360s and a flight!

And 100 kitty strings

this beautiful c3yoyodesign

Nice! How do you like it?

It’s awesome. It’s very fast and it’s dead smooth too!

OD Prescription