What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

After getting used to it, going back to “normal” string feels like steel threads haha

This beast

1 Like

got these today, both are amazing plastic yoyos! :smiley:

1 Like

I received a Magic Yoyo K1. A rather neat throw especially when you consider it cost me less than $7 new.

B-grade Sengoku Hideyoshi. It was advertised as slight vibe, maybe I’m just not sensitive to it, but, this yoyo is plenty smooth. Now I understand the love. I have a few B grades from a few companies. So far, all of these yoyos exceed my expectation for smoothness.

Ordered a Manatee 2 days ago, waiting for it to come.

C3YoYoDesign Token in Blue/Gold acid wash was waiting for me when I got home :slight_smile:

Flaming Carrot #13, Special Summer Fun issue y’all!!

4 Likes

Just received a pair of LED Loop 1080s. Thanks komica123256! They play great.

1 Like

Another half/half monster…I have another one if anybody is interested

1 Like

Don’t be a meathead, get a no-jive.

That is a great looking No Jive!

Great to see snow in the summer!

1 Like

I have a few No Jive’s but they are just the common ones. Those are spectacular!

1 Like

Not in the mail but I purchased my first metal throw at the wyyc. The On Drop benchmark 2016 w solid black. It’s very smooth compared to my Replay Pro. Impressive quality.

Imgur

Was surprised to see one left in stock at Billy Bob’s last week, so I had to grab it. This thing is ridiculous. Dead smooth, super stable, surprisingly long spinning, and doesn’t feel like a complete rock for an undersized throw. It’s great!

Manatee

Compass :heart::heart:

2 x Compass

1 Like