What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

What do you think about those bearings? I’ve been thinking to try some different bearings, but I’m not really sure where to start.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post…replying to stuff and not paying attention. All apologies.

I don’t hate the CT or CTX, I just don’t like em… They are nice, but I don’t prefer them on my yoyos.

KonKaves are very nice and are my second go to bearings. Smooth, quiet and plays great!

The Pixel bearing has been my favourite bearing for the past few weeks. Dead smooth, quiet, sounds and plays like magic! A must try! Cheaper than KKs too! I will probably get more of it in the future to replace my KKs.

2 Likes

I also plan on stocking up on Pixels. SO good once broken in.

1 Like

I know right!!

1 Like

Got a 100 pack of YYSL Venom on Monday, in the ocean blue color. After using one quite heavily since Monday on my BTM-R, I have to say, I’m super impressed and more than happy with the purchase. I think it might just be the only string I buy from here on out, so long as they’re still made. Definitely going to pick up the other colors eventually to stock up.

1 Like

Got my yoyofficer urban! Oddly not in the colorway I thought I ordered but it looks freaking awesome so no regrets. Must have clicked the wrong one when I ordered. A happy mistake as it turns out.

1 Like

1 Like

POPstar

1 Like

A NIP, 1960’s wood Duncan (Kitty Clover) Beginner’s yoyo.

1 Like

Dang man! Nice popstar :wink: I use to have one just like that :wink:

1 Like

the scout :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh my!!! :scream::scream::scream:

What’s the colorway called? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wildfire (not splatter)

What a beauty! :heart_eyes:

It’s definitely the best yoyo I’ve ever had.:smiley:

pictures?

Magic Yoyo T5 overlord

Unfortunately I am not equipped to provide photos.

1/3 of my order.
??? :-X >:( 8)

A NIP Worlds Smallest Duncan Imperial.