What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

$350 for the AMS version.

1 Like

This thing is so much fun, and what a fantastic idea for a collaboration, alcohol and yo-yos! They have been synonymous with many of us for years, finally some recognition. Please play responsibly (responsively?) whatever.
I love this yo-yo.

1 Like

IMAG0192_zpsqrohqyu1

MagicYoyo N9
YYF Replay Pro
YYF OneStar

I have 2 OneStars now. One will go to the office, one will stay home. The replay Pro is great, too, but for $10 the OneStar is just so awesome. The MagicYoyo N9 is awesome. The finish is killer, too.

1 Like

Moonshine

1 Like

One Drop pickups this week:

Benchmark 2016 set
Marquis
Prescription (Doctor B’s Signature throw)

Since One Drop has only posted a box shot of the Prescription I left it out of the picture.

The Benchmarks get more refined with each iteration. I love the Devo inspired Side Effects that ship with them. ;D

The Marquis box opening added some intrigue in an extremely fun way. You drop $49 on a blind box not knowing what finish or metal you will get. The odds are slim but there are a few titanium versions and nickel plated aluminum versions thrown in with the various aluminum solids and splashes. I know I was crossing my fingers for the titanium when I opened the box, then cracked open the heat sealed foil bag. While I didn’t get the titanium, I am extremely happy with the green one I ended up with. I’ll go into more detail on the process in the upcoming review, but will say that it added some excitement to the mundane task of taking a yo-yo out of its box. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This beast

1 Like

The simple yet powerful Zephyr

1 Like

Arrived 2 days early! Went to take it outside to take a picture and dropped it on the rocks. Dings, check!!
Got that out of he way and too the pic anyway. Now if youll excuse me, I’ve got a fun lil guy to throw!!

After sanding, I can’t even feel it so it’s not as bad as it sounded. I’m such an idiot. Hahah. 2nd yoyo I’ve dropped trying to set up a picture to take hahahaa

1 Like

IMAG0211_zpsrkicsmgw

Showed up this morning. Needed worked in a little, but its awesome now.

1 Like

Basecamp Moonshine. While I may have been “overly vocal” about the handling of the sales and production of the Moonshine, this yo-yo is no joke.

2 Likes

My magicyoyo stealth just got here and I have to say it plays really smooth and with some weight to it.

2 Likes

got my Ti Shutter in the mail today! I love the sound it makes lol.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dangggggg ^

Got this guy a few days ago. Really love how it plays too.

1 Like

Sam picked these out. Got the world champs a few days ago and picked up the warthog today at SEC. The banshee is a beast but the warthog is on a whole nother level.

1 Like

Got the Kilter 2 yesterday. So stoked on it. I was very suprised! New favorite.

1 Like

IMAG0220_zpsujrkevr4

Decided on a Vanguard. Very happy with the decision.

1 Like

Snagged a Marquis during a visit to One Drop this week… and a Prescription! Both are, in my opinion, fantastic.

1 Like

A 7075 hulksmash chief and a basecamp jackknife.

1 Like

Who makes the Warthog, and where can you get them?
Thanks!

1 Like