What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

I like it quiet a lot! My favorite throw right now. Overpassed Manatee right away and I thought nothing will overpass it! Plus the color is amazing

1 Like

sOMEtHING yoyo bag off of bst and I dressed it up with a custom name patch and clyw pizza patch I got a worlds. Inside lives my top 8.

1 Like

Lucky’s book.

I’m a fan of the d10, for me the rest of the pack isn’t worth much. D10 is a really unique and extreme v shape

Sure is a useful tool, isn’t it?

New guy here, first post…
I just got 2 Yoyorecreation plastic throws in the mail today!
A clear Gargantua, & a pastel orange Diffusion 2.
I’m pretty new to this, but I like these yoyos a lot.

Me too! But only one. Yoyorecreation Triad, Mk2. really amazing!

Imgur

And a quick getting-to-know-you vid, thats nothing special, because I am not that good, but I feel like new yoyos should be thrown, not just looked at:

https://vid.me/6cUS

:wink:

Great Vid. As far as “not that good” you are far better that this old man.

I got my worlds mystery box today

1 Like

I apologize for the poorly lit picture, but a Bada** KLR and POM Diffusion.

2 Likes

IMAG0187_zpsxfhfqwjs

getting back into it, wanted to try a bunch of stuff. Made a big order from Yoyoexpert and picked up a couple locally.

2 Likes

Picked up off 2 trades. Vacation and Knight. Both are amazing!

2 Likes

borealis :smiley:

1 Like

Imgur

Tundra!

1 Like

Wow how expensive was that?

1 Like

$350 for the AMS version.

1 Like

This thing is so much fun, and what a fantastic idea for a collaboration, alcohol and yo-yos! They have been synonymous with many of us for years, finally some recognition. Please play responsibly (responsively?) whatever.
I love this yo-yo.

1 Like

IMAG0192_zpsqrohqyu1

MagicYoyo N9
YYF Replay Pro
YYF OneStar

I have 2 OneStars now. One will go to the office, one will stay home. The replay Pro is great, too, but for $10 the OneStar is just so awesome. The MagicYoyo N9 is awesome. The finish is killer, too.

1 Like

Moonshine

1 Like

One Drop pickups this week:

Benchmark 2016 set
Marquis
Prescription (Doctor B’s Signature throw)

Since One Drop has only posted a box shot of the Prescription I left it out of the picture.

The Benchmarks get more refined with each iteration. I love the Devo inspired Side Effects that ship with them. ;D

The Marquis box opening added some intrigue in an extremely fun way. You drop $49 on a blind box not knowing what finish or metal you will get. The odds are slim but there are a few titanium versions and nickel plated aluminum versions thrown in with the various aluminum solids and splashes. I know I was crossing my fingers for the titanium when I opened the box, then cracked open the heat sealed foil bag. While I didn’t get the titanium, I am extremely happy with the green one I ended up with. I’ll go into more detail on the process in the upcoming review, but will say that it added some excitement to the mundane task of taking a yo-yo out of its box. :slight_smile:

2 Likes