What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

It would be fair to say that I had a pretty great mail day today ;D

Got the first yoyo to get added to my wishlist that I titled “want but will never have” (I was really skeptical of the price tags when I first started, $40 was way over priced for me back then)

ANYWAY, that yoyo is a CLYW Gnarwhal 2 in jack rabbit

Then we have my late Christmas present from my girlfriend, the MonkeyfingeR Caesar in silverback tiger. Next, since my mom was a Classics major who had the highest GPA in the classics department when she graduated from Baylor University, then went on to teach Latin, you could say Greco-Roman culture was a big part of my childhood, so how could I pass on the One Drop Code 2 Argonaut?
I’m pretty new to yoyos and string is something I have no preferences in yet, so I bought small packs of some of the popular strings: some CLYW orange hybrid slackline, Epic Strings Whippy, G-strings Solo, Twisted Strings Trixta and A1, and some YYSL Venom. Also got some samples of Zeekio strings with the Caesar.
In the accessories dept, we have the… I already forgot the actual product name, but that modular cube shelf you see in the back (really cool, CLYW boxes fit in there like a glove) free side effects for buying the Argonaut, the MonkeyfingeR top 3 for taking my throws on campus with me, MonkeyfingeR buff, monkey snot and Gorrillicus Lubricus for maintenance.

Got 9 packs of cards and not a single prize :’( but I actually don’t care, I like collecting the cards anyway, I just wish I didn’t have so many repeats in the packs I got, lol