What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

I have a mighty flea, BVM, dif e yo crossbones, yuuksta, spyy pistolero, and a Sasquatch in the mail.

2 Likes

-Prototype Pride
-St. Eel
-Code1 should be arriving tomorrow.

Haven’t been trading/buying much recently. Mainly just selling.

5 Likes

Jealousy!!! Soon it shall be mine (evil voice)

I need to get on that boat lol…been doing way too much trading lately and i need to sell instead of buying and trading

2 Likes

Unlikely. I’m going to run away with her.

You’re in for a treat, though.

2 Likes

Gasp I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Pro wing 4a, DTI Beast, MayheM, Baldwin.

2 Likes

2012 Genesis and No.9! (i need an axle for the No.9 though…)

2 Likes

Got a TRAP, raptor, and a Gen-yo Lost Essence! They’re all amazing, but the TRAP and Raptor really impressed me.

2 Likes

Glide and a werrd hour. Can’t post a pic since the hour is still in the mail!

2 Likes

Popstar

3 Likes

It probably will arrive next week (I ordered it from china about a week ago) but I’m getting a 5200mah 2s lipo hard case battery for my new 1/10 scale rc short course truck (arrma vortex). ;D

2 Likes

Finally got a Nessie. I’ve been needing one of these for a while.

2 Likes

Necro!!! Lets get this thread alive…Pictures would be nice too :slight_smile:

I got a Gold Pure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On Wensday I got the new g squared triton proto … this thing is my ne favorites throw

2 Likes

YYJ Classic, YYF ONE, YYF Paul Han ONEstar, General Yo KLR. And some lube, a multitool and a bunch of string. Now, to practice and not suck it up.

3 Likes

A 28 Stories Cliff And some red Chaos string to match I’ll post pics later :wink:

2 Likes

I got a red dv888 in last week. And have the last green/purple code 2 in the mail!!! ;D

3 Likes

I got a Sakura SE. its quite fantastic! I may order some Ultra Light side effects to see if it plays better light weight.

2 Likes

Getting some Kitty String in the mail today.

3 Likes

Bills. :frowning:

2 Likes