What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Man, that is one sick looking throw! I want it!

Nice grab on the gambit. How do you like it??

Not in the mail but just snagged a Freakhand from Toys-R-Us. Gonna have a few more things showing up thursday-friday hopefully!

1 Like

Yesterday I got a TMBR Turner and my onestar, with a maddog paint job to look like a pokeball! It’s awesome!

Pajamas, your Holly animated avatar really freaks me out :wink:

Mission accomplished! :wink:

Its one of my top H shape throws right now. I also want to try out the 7075 version.

Clear with blue rim rally with a pack of 100 strings of blueprint strings!
If only the blueprint were a bit softer, it would have been perfect!

BUT MY GOSH IS THE RALLY CRAZY! OMG!
When it came in the mail, I was like “wtf is this tiny little thing!” (I like my wider/oversized throws).
Then when I threw it…BOOOM! I thought people were exaggerating that the rally felt like metal, oh how wrong I was.
HYPE HYPE HYPE! I’M JUST BLOWN AWAY!

Nice! I just got my blue/silver 7075 gambit in yesterday and I couldn’t be any happier! Man, this throw is one else of the best I’ve ever played. I’d have to say that it’s almost as perfect as any Yoyo could ever get! Man its great!

And yeah, I had the w
Exact same impression when I first got the rally. It is one hell of a throw. If you wouldn’t know it was plastic, anyone would more the better likely think it was metal. Definitely one of the best, if not “the best”, plastic out there to date. Nice grab!

Two Fixed Axle February 2014 commemorative Imperial yoyos

Got it yesterday forgot to post
BvM ashberry
its amazing n smooth

1 Like

2 surges

Got my Jaeger today! Gold/purple and it’s so hawt. 2 more throws in the mail though!

yhugypap

It was a good week for me. :slight_smile:

Fools gold avalanche
idk the colorway ;D

Code 2 and Sleipnir

Clear t1
markmont string

Nd a skywalker :slight_smile:

TMBR Baldwin

One Drop Rally Clear with Silver

Delirium dive cliff ;D