Official Beyond 42 Strings Thread(No longer in operation)

Now selling 22’s a thinner type 6

These will be sold in 10 packs for $4.50 a pack

Shipping as always is included.

Neon coming soon: What is your favorite Neon colors out of these 3 Green, Yellow, Pink

I’m looking for the Brightest colored Green String I can get for recording purposes and also because I think it looks cool. If you made a BRIGHT Neon Green like the Toxic Snakes color or brighter if possible I’d definitely buy some packs from you ASAP, because I’m running low on string.

will the OOD NOODLEs have neon?

Building a website to make ordering a breeze

strings

I just figured out that if you wash the Marvins in soap and water when they get dirty it brings their luster back.

I live with high functioning autism. In honor of Autism awareness day I am giving away your choice of a ten pack of string to whoever can tug at my heart strings on how they have helped someone with autism. Doesn’t have to be to dramatic just being nice, introducing somebody to yoyoing, listening to their interests. So how have you brightened someone with autism day. I will give away at least one pack, any more will be at my digression. I will try to have the winners pack shipped by sometime next week. But that depends on how my grandma is doing, she is currently in the hospital but it could turn around. The contest is only open from the time of this post till 11:59 pm on the 3rd. I know it runs one day over autism awareness day, but just enjoy the contest.

Dude, I had no idea! I just saw this. My sister lives with autism as well. I volunteer at a synagogue at services tailor made for families with special needs a few times a year. I have not been so connected to my religion, but helping so many others connect to God feels like the next best thing. Just thought I’d share.

1 Like

accidental second post insert witty comment here so sorry

I just shot you a pm, thanks for the story.

There is still one more ten pack of your choosing available just follow the rules and I will review the stories tomorrow when I wake up.

Contest is over with one winner: phil the lizard

Thanks man! I am sorry i have not responded to your PM. Yesterday was just hectic for me.

News:

I modified my rig and now my string is 50-57 inches, but loose is more around 57 inches.

I am bringing Athr3e on as a string maker. He will be helping to make strings and be a Team Member.

Website isn’t working so pm or email me at mctron@att.net

Hey are you doing the boutique bundle?

1 Like

Yes,

Marvins can now have custom colors

We now offer custom strings!!!

Cranking out a bunch of strings tonight that order is almost done. 8)

We no longer offer bulk poly. also prices are being raised to compensate for shipping confirmation.