Ideas For Dead Threads

We do, but I am going to try to find another.

Just gonna put it out there that Rhylan PM’d me saying he was sorry about the outcome of the uncompleted contests. I like that he’s owning up to his mistakes, even if it’s just in private with me (prolly because I’ve been pretty vocal about it).

A brand new string formula? And if you get the profits, maybe you could even design a yoyo liek Toxic Strings, you know, to put yourself on the map.

Ooh, I like this idea. What do you think Rhylan, a possibility? We could have Kevin assist us.

Drew has a point, I mean we were giving out string with purchase of the club yo-yo. Kevin might want to work with us again…

I’d prefer not to collaborate with anybody. And a battle would be cool, but we would both lose and gain customers, so it is essentially pointless. Unlike others on the forum, I don’t do this as a hobby or game

I agree with the fact that it would not involve any mutual gain or loss, its just a time-waster for both sides.

1 Like

Possibly, We would need a good bit of sells going for us. @Tiereney, I know that he does, that is because he wanted the Chicago Yoyos’ string coming from DT, and I hope we do get a chance to work with Kevin again!

Eh I thought it would at least shake things up but okay. You guys are the bosses.

Lol why do you do it then? Are you planning on getting rich from selling yoyo strings? I may have some bad news for you man.

Maybe it’s fun to make string and create a fun product for the community to use. Not everybody needs an anterior motive.

Why would I want to do this to become rich? I don’t think anyone has become rich from selling string… It’s every unlikely, and I know that. I do this because it is fun, and I sometimes have some time to waste.

I was talking to big yo, That’s why what he said was quoted. Learn how forums work before you join one.

Matt

4 Likes

Whoa man, it’s cool. M.Dev knows what’s happenin’, and he is kind of right. What I meant when I said that it isn’t a hobby or game is I take string making pretty seriously. I know I won’t get rich from it, but I take pride in my work and try to make and sell the best possible strings that I can

1 Like

Thats how I am, I don’t care about being rich, but I don’t mind if I not considered for being the best. I just want to make quality still with consistency in each string.

Back to ideas,what’s going on with the fan page?

Still working on stuff for it. I’m just going to make it for the team. They can post what ever they want.

Hey guys,
I am in the process of making prototypes for a new that may come out! It has a really smooth side, but has enough grip to do mobieus or 5a without the string slipping. I can’t wait to play with this string more, just to see how it will do after tons of play. I will post back on this page on what happened and how the string feels after a week or so of use.
Thanks!
Rhylan at Dead Threads

Make sure to Check out Dead Threads’ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Threads/150800161710376