possible new type of regen

Im gonna make a video today of my first attempts

I just did it numerous times. Not that hard. Try it!

I mean what my first teqniques not atempts

Can we name them after you?

And call them breakfast regens?

3 Likes

This.
Breakfast Regens ftw!

Breakfast regens :smiley:

Video please! ;D

just finished it, enjoy  ;D

2 Likes

cool.

That doesn’t look nearly as bad as I was imagining them to be. I might have to indulge in some of these Breakfast Regens next time I pick up a yoyo.

I was thinking the same thing!
Also Breakfast Regens is my new favorite trick name

:o Yeah, you have a much better technique than what I was picturing in my head. Awesome!!

So, maybe one more video? Showcasing a blatently dying yoyo being regened back to spinning fast? (Not that I don’t believe it worked, but so we can officially declare this a regen)

will do

http://youtu.be/ySxVOm7971o it really only ups the speed to about twice the speed of a snapstart but i practice all my tricks from a snapstart so its fine, and i only just learned it so i will get better

I think that this is a really cool concept that I never would have thought of! I wonder if it counts as a restart in a contest if the yoyo hasn’t completely died yet. Mind if I email André with that question?

1 Like

i dont mind, in fact i would appreciate it

1 Like

Cool shirt.

1 Like

Just sent him an email with links to the videos. I’ll let everyone know what he says.

2 Likes

That was a lot better than I really thought. I’m a skeptical person so I was gonna be blunt and say ‘No’ without even giving it a chance 'cause it just sounded really stupid at first. That really looks cool, though!
However…there’s gotta be lots of different variations depending on what yoyo you’re using.

I was trying it out with my MVP and given how that yoyo’s weight is distributed it’s almost impossible with that. But I hope I can make it work somehow.

I’ve been doing it on my trident witch has relatively pointy rims, and when i tried it on my flat rimed chaotic it was much easier, id like to try it on my mvp2 but i ran out of pads.