will there be solids or classic splashes

Centering “K” bearing

1 Like

See pic posted above.
3 colorways with splash

1 Like

Heads up! Legatos are dropping here at YYE Saturday 10/29

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL7d9BXBu6m/

I don’t represent General-Yo, but I happened to record a trick with the Legato I wanna show off :stuck_out_tongue: Really cool yoyo.

1 Like

How much will these cost on YYE?

This looks awesome Ernie. I cannot wait to try one when they drop. :slight_smile:

$110
After it was all said and done, I really under priced them.

1 Like

Right on. let me know what you think

I jumped and snagged an orange Legato!
WooHoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can’t wait to get it in my hands…

Yea!!
Update us on how it throws!

Will do!
So stoked!!! ;D ;D ;D

Got my Legato in the mail, and I’m impressed! It’s super stable and spins for days, yet moves around the string fairly quickly. The bearing is awesome and virtually silent, easily the quietest bearing I’ve ever used. It’s also really different and a lot lighter than what I’m used to, but it’s only my second bi-metal. So far I’m having a blast throwing the Legato, and I’ll need to spend more time with it to take advantage of it’s finer attributes.

1 Like

2ND RUN AVAILABLE!

2 Likes

It’s been since Nationals and this yoyo is still in my legitimate top spot and daily carry.

Masterpiece.

1 Like

Shipping this week to yoyoyexpert!
Limited numbers of the Mini-Star2.
Ever have a pocket yoyo with you, and someone asks to see a trick? Pocket throws usually limit your ability to land good stuff. You will be amazed at this one! 2 stainless steel rings that weigh 7.8 grams each, pressed into a nicely blasted 7075 aluminum body. Mega spin time for this little gem, along with stability, and maneuverability to land things you thought were only possible on a full size.
• Diameter: 48.7mm
• Width: 36.45mm
• Gap: 4.2mm
• Weight: 60.5 grams
• Bearing: Centering
• Response: Gen19 Slim Pads

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/general-yo/NEW%20BLUE_zpsopfmoyzj.jpg

Don’t sleep on the Mini-Star 2, it’s absolutely amazing! A lot of minis fall into the trap of feeling likes rocks on the string, definitely not the case here!

1 Like