General-Yo's Official News

Yes the purple mountain is the only 6061 model.
YYE will have an assortment of the colors.
As for a countdown, That is up to Andre’.
He has in the past.

The Majesty looks metal as can be! \M/

1 Like

the Purple Mountain is 1.4 grams lighter than the 7075. Incase anyone was wondering

Just got mine. After playing a bit I have come to the conclusion that it is my all time favorite yoyo. Best yoyo I’ve ever thrown.

1 Like

How much?

I mean will they have the purple mountain?

yes

Yes sir,
Some purple mountains will be here at YYE.
Andre has the whole assortment. Even the special boxes.

1 Like

General Yo Majesty
Red/Grey, 1 of 19
A Grade with Wooden Box

Thanks Ernie.

1 Like

Loaded Majesty. Really is a fantastic player.

3 Likes

Wow Mr. Wong. That is beautiful! I love the Shamrock! You have quite a talent there sir.

In other news, I will be adding a 6061 beautiful Purple Mountain Majesty to my collection. So happy to be able to acquire one. It will probably never leave me. No more yoyo’s for me for a few months atleast now! Haha. Oh boy, I wish I could express how happy I am right now. :DDD Pictures when it arrives!!

1 Like

I have thrown others General Yo throws but have never had my own until now. I’m super pumped about this Majesty currently heading my way. Woohoo!

I probably will get one when it comes out on YYE, but I had a question about the engraving. Is the Majesty logo on both sides of the yoyo? And is the Badass one engraved on both sides with the skull, or just one side. It won’t really affect my decision to buy it, I just wanted to know.

All the majesties are engraved as shown on one side.
The ****** has the scull on the other side.

A side note:
There are 7 b-grades only, and they are engraved on both sides.
Most were sent to Russia.

And for the record… what General Yo calls “b-grades” would satisfy most people’s interpretation of “a-grade”.

@navythrow - didn’t see Jason had already posted that pic so I removed my post and your response.

Loving this thing. The 6061 are a tad heavier, so I threw in a concave to stave off a little of the ‘chunkiness’. Amazing.

^^^ Great pics Links.

Can’t believe you have that much snow. I’m in Bloomfield and have none.

I can’t believe we don’t have more! There’s only been about 3 snowfalls this winter, and the snow was gone the next day, hah.

Aren’t the 7075’s heavier?

“66.9 grams (7075)
65.5 grams (6061, Purple Mountain)”

Just looked it up.
6061 - 66.5g
7075 - 66.9g

And I was told they were heavier. Lol we’ve got 3 different answers.

Either way, I think it’s plenty heavy as is. Doubt I’d like the 7075 as much.