General-Yo's Official News

Yea, will let the player try it out alright!
My initial idea was to make a larger, improved yoyo than the prestige.
I wanted to add a finger spin option better than what I had out there, keeping the spin time.
Still in the development stages.

1 Like

Wow! It’s been a while, Ernie you are still making spectacular yoyos! I never cease to be amazed with General-Yo.

1 Like

I was able to try out Sam Lopez’s Prophecy proto and I must say–it is one of the best playing yoyos I’ve tried! I love the shape, weight and size of the yoyo. It plays like an even better Prestige. The Prestige is actually still my favorite yoyo. I didn’t get to try the Prophecy out for too long but this one would probably take the place of my Prestige as my new favorite. It’s a little bit bigger and it plays fairly light. It flows very well. You gotta get one, or at least try one if you get the chance!

1 Like

The hype starts…

I also love the Prestige… a “better” Prestige is the kind of hype I can go for. :wink: BUT… how did that hub do for fingerspins? :wink:

I am removing the center nub. Need more room in there.

3 Likes

Room for what? I liked the original design. Make multiple versions if you need to… Ignore the naysayers on this one.

YES!!! ;D

Hey Ernie, how’s the OD collab going?

Looks great! Love whats going on in the hub.

So will these have the standard Gen-yo blast or the glossy Amplitude finish?

crosses fingers for blast

Seconded. There’s no better feeling.

Indeed the traditional blast on this one!

YUS

Amen

Getting close to production. Slight changes, and more clearance in center area.
Picks up soon!

2 Likes

Nice!

Is it soon yet ;D

anodized units are already being distributed in events.

Anyone have one feel like posting pics? Does that mean we should see them on shelves soon? Days? Weeks? Months?