Post here if you're not participating in Edcember

This is happening for some of us http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=51326

Post here if you don’t wish to participate. If you wish to participate, post in the linked thread above :slight_smile:

Can’t do that. i host a club and I love new throws, plus my club needs me to use different throws to show them different things.

So no, I can’t do it.

I wish I could…

Sorry. :frowning:

Why do you need to know if we aren’t participating?

Same…I just love new throws. :smiley: Plus there’s secret santa gifts…

No… Im not participating in the dark, dark magic that Ed has been preforming all year.

Every time somebody comes up with an idea, something fun and inclusive, all the negative nancies come out of the woodwork and jack the thread with reasons not to like or participate in the idea. So, in this instance, I made a separate thread for it. It is, after all, a separate topic. I ended my OP with the question of “what you will throw for Edcember?” not “why won’t you do this fun thing”?

I realize it isn’t for everyone. But it’s my idea of a good time and I invite the world to join us. If you don’t want to do it, that’s great, too. You guys are still awesome. And I hope you have a rocking good time throwing anything you choose to throw.

1 Like

I dont think I have enough self control

I’ve done a month with just one before. It’s harder than quitting smoking. Especially if its a yoyo you struggle with.

If it was November I would join in but im getting to many throws from “Santa”.

I’m the type of guy that delights in instant gratification.

Except sex. That’s bad. lol

If religious obligations are an issue , you could always celebrate Haponikkuh. It runs from November 25th to December 25th. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m not participating. But I am doing my own kind of thing I guess. I decided earlier this week that I would try and learn a new trick every day for the rest of the year. ;D I know it’s not going to happen, but if I at least put forth some form of effort I think it’ll be fun.

This counts in my book! You’re welcome to bring that commitment over to the Edcember thread :slight_smile:

I am participating in Edcember.

Thanks for sharing!

Yep, participating

Sorry but I see no need for two threads on this subject.