poor yos

tell me witch yoyo you think was just a complete failure no ofence but i did not like the fhz

Imperial, Butterfly, John’s Incredible Pizza Yo-Yo, Dollar Store Yo-Yo, Profire, ProYo.

The M1…its…just…horrible :stuck_out_tongue:

No but I think the small yoyos you buy for 25 cents are fails.

synergy

duncan butterfly all yomega yoyos

all of yomegas line is an extreme failure. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i object i have hotshot and i like it better then my legacy its unresponsive and long spin times and has no wobble

i agree i have a hotshot but now i wish i didnt buy it. no offence :smiley: i guess its just prefrences. but i don’t like it’s play.

Random party favor yo-yos!

Yeah, I got one saying like “skater dude” or something. I threw it, and it spun out.

The Duncan Butterfly is not at all a failure. It started the revolution of string tricks.
Yomega yoyos also by far are not failures. You may not like them, but they are wonderful.

Yes, I agree with apetrunk, the yomega brainis possibly the best begginers yo-yo!

Totally, Yomega raiders are great for looping.

I said Yomega Brain, not raider.

I know, Apetrunk said yomegas are wonderful.

And he said The Raider. Chill out, and don’t send him PM’s about post spamming.

I have to disagree.

The FHZ is an AMAZING yo-yo. It is good without modding but there is so much you can do to mod it.

I love Yomegas…

Agreed, The FHZ owns, when silicone recessed, it plays awesome.

I was kinda dissapointed with my xvict. :o

Yeah, mine starts to slow down alot after spinning for a short time, if you know what I mean.